22 Dunwoody Art Festival Food Vendor App
Deadline: Mar 31, 2022 11:00 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: May 07, 2022 10:00 am - May 08, 2022 5:00 pm
About the event
The crowd-pleasing Dunwoody Art Festival will celebrate its twelth dazzling show on Mother's Day weekend, May 7 & 8, 2022 from 10AM to 6PM and It's Rain or Shine! Brook Run Park will transform into a whimsical artist market and be a shoppers’ paradise. A lively Food court will feed hungry shoppers at the new stage area of the park. Bestowed the trophy for the “Best...
Splash Festivals, Inc.
About the application
In 2021, the festival drew an estimated 30,000 visitors over two days. • Food trucks and food tent vendors are welcome to apply. • We do not duplicate menus • Separate applications must be submitted for each food truck or food tent. • Load in is on Friday. • Payment is due within five days of upon approval. • Your certificate of insurance is due upon acceptance.
Terms & Conditions
See terms and conditions below.
|ICE||$5||Ice at $5 per 20-lb bag delivered to your booth upon request. Will not need to place order until six days prior to event.|
|10' x 7' cart||$300||Carts that can fit into a 7' wide space should choose this option.|
|10' x 10' space||$375||You are capable of operating your space within a 10' x 10' space without need for space beside or behind you.|
|10' x 20' Food truck or trailer||$650||Food trucks or trailers that can fit within 20' should choose this option.|
|10' x 25' Food truck or trailer||$700||Food trucks or trailers greater than 20' and less than 25' in length should choose this option.|
|10' x 30' Food truck or trailer||$750||Food trucks or trailers greater than 25' and less than 30' should choose this option.|
|20AMP Outlet||$100||20AMP circuit provided.|
|30AMP Outlet||$120||30 AMP circuit.|
|50 AMP Outlet||$350||50 AMP circuit|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Facebook URL: www.facebook.com/
- Is your set up a Food Truck, Food Trailer, Tent, or Cart?
- What is your cooking method?
- What type of fuel do you utilize?
- If you are a food truck or food trailer and cook, do you have a fire supression system approved by NFPA?
- Please list all items available on your menu including beverages.
- Please provide references of names of events in which you have recently participated, contact names and contact information.
- What comments would you like to provide to explain your menu or application?
- Minimum pictures required: 3
- Please attached a photo of your setup (cart, tent, truck or trailer) and two photos of your food. If you have a 30 or 50AMP plug, it must be uploaded here.