- The City of Belmont reserves the right to accept and refuse vendors based on their submitted applications.
- The number and types of each vendor permitted in all events is under the discretion of the City of Belmont. The City of Belmont may close applications to certain vendor types when the allotted number of vendor spaces are filled (Please contact us prior to turning in your application if you have any questions or concerns about the number of vendor spaces available).
- Vendors will receive a receipt of approval and payment confirming that they have been approved to attend the event as a vendor. If you have not received any notification concerning your status two weeks after the submission of your application, please contact us.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- VENDORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FURNISHING CHAIRS, TABLES, TENTS, DROP CORDS, ETC.!
- Vendors must leave their event area as it was found upon their arrival. Please utilize trash bins in the event area to dispose of any waste.
- Vendors must arrive during the specified set-up times provided. Any vendor arriving after the allowable time period will not be allowed to participate in the event.
- Vendors must remain for the entirety of the event, unless written permission is provided by the Event Coordinator. Breaking down and removing items from the event can be dangerous to attendees and is prohibited.
- Fireworks of any kind are prohibited from being sold/given away/used at any event, unless special permission to do so has been granted by the City of Belmont and the Event Coordinator in writing (Fireworks in respect to this rule include, but are not limited to: poppers, snap-pops, smoke bombs, bottle rockets, sparklers, daytime fireworks, nighttime fireworks, novelty fireworks, etc. Any vendor with these items may be removed and escorted from the event without refund).
- FOOD VENDORS MAY NOT DISPOSE OF COOKING GREASE/OIL IN/NEAR THE EVENT AREA. Improper disposal of grease into the street and/or storm drain system is considered an illicit discharge and is a violation of the Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination Ordinance. Food vendors will be monitored at City Events and if caught improperly disposing grease they will be subject to fines, required to clean up the grease from all affected areas, and will not be invited back to future City events.