Art & Craft Vendor
Deadline: Oct 15, 2021 5:00 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Oct 23, 2021 2:00 pm - Oct 23, 2021 7:00 pm
Belmont, North Carolina
About the event
A hauntingly fun evening full of music, activity vendors, art & craft vendors, food vendors, costume contests, games, carnival rides, a spooky photo booth, plenty of candy for trick-o-treaters, and more! This year the event will take place under the moon as part of the Moonlight on Main event.
City of Belmont
About the application
To be considered as an art and craft vendor at the 2021 BooFest event please complete and sign application. Vendor space is limited. Our goal is to bring local vendors to the forefront to provide a unique community-oriented experience by ensuring variety. Art and craft vendors are: - Allowed to sell handmade art and craft goods only. - Examples of allowed items in this category include,...
Terms & Conditions
- The City of Belmont reserves the right to accept and refuse vendors based on their submitted applications. - The number and types of each vendor permitted in all events is under the discretion of the City of Belmont. The City of Belmont may close applications to certain vendor types when the allotted number of vendor spaces are filled (Please contact us prior to turning in your application...
|Art & Craft Vendor Space (10'x10' booth space)||$45|
|Art & Craft Vendor (10'x20' booth space)||$90|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- What type of booth set up?
- Please list ALL items you plan to have available for sale at your booth.
- Please upload a photo example of your booth set up.
- I understand I must supply all items necessary for my booth during this event (Ex. tent, tables, chairs).
- I have read and agree to the following terms & conditions: