Application deadline has passed
Deadline: Apr 04, 2022 12:00 am (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Apr 08, 2022 10:00 am - Apr 10, 2022 5:00 pm
Delray Beach, Florida
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|Application fees||$40||Non-refundable||There is a $40 non-refundable application fee which is automatically charged upon completion of application.|
|10x10 Booth Space||$450||Non-refundable||Single booth space is 10 feet wide and 10 feet deep.|
|10x20 Booth Space||$900||Non-refundable||2 booth spaces (10x20) 10 feet deep and 20 feet wide|
|Tent Rental 10x10 (in addition to booth)||$300||Non-refundable||Tent Rental includes: Setup/Teardown, Weights, Sides, Lights, 1 - 8 ft table and 2 chairs|
|Tent Rental 10x20 (in addition to 10x20 booth rental)||$599||Non-refundable||10x20 Tent Rental includes setup/tear down, weights, sides, lights, 2 8 ft tables and 4 chairs (in addition to booth space)|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Additional Email Address
- Cell Phone #
- Onsite Contact of person at show working booth (if different than above)
- Onsite Contact of person at show working booth Cell Phone # (if different than above)
- Onsite Contact of person at show working booth Email Address (if different than above)
- Have you been in the show before?
- Do you know your booth number? If so, enter here
- Please describe your work. Please be specific as to what you are selling.
- Do you require a tent rental package?
- Do you have a general liability policy? The City of Delray Beach requires ALL exhibitors to provide Commercial General Liability $1,000,000 General Aggregate $2,000.000
- I understand the following: Non-refundable application fee upon completion of online application. -If a returning exhibitor, and requesting same location as in prior years, PAYMENT IN FULL will be required upon approval of application to secure location. -All other exhibitors will be required to pay 50% deposit of booth fee upon acceptance into the show. Final balance due will be required by Jan 1, 2022. -NO REFUNDS will be extended after March 1st, 2022.
- LEGAL AGREEMENT & FORCE MAJEURE
- Minimum pictures required: 4
- Each application must include at least 3 to 5 color photos of your products, at least one photo of your booth set-up, and at least one photo of you making your items or of your work space. This is what the committee sees - so make them good!