Application deadline has passed
Halloween Movie Food Vendor
Deadline: Oct 15, 2021 11:59 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Oct 23, 2021 6:00 pm - Oct 23, 2021 10:00 pm
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|Food Tent (10 by 10 space)||$75||Non-refundable||Food Tents are for 10 by 10 spaces. If you require a larger space, you must reserve two spaces.|
|Food Truck or Trailer||$100||Non-refundable||Food Trucks or Trailers will pay $100 for this event. Please, no glass bottles. All trash MUST be removed from the park or an additional cleaning fee of $100 may be charged to the credit card on file.|
|Food Carts||$50||Non-refundable||Food Carts are booths smaller than 10 feet by 10 feet. These carts may be set up on a sidewalk or alternate placement than the food court area.|
|Application fees||$10||Non-refundable||This application fee is for any person who wishes to be considered for the Glow in the Park event. Application submission does NOT guarantee acceptance. Vendors will be notified in a timely manor of acceptance. NO food vendors will be allowed who cook on a cottage license. All food must be prepared in a commercially inspected kitchen if being sold on site.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Did you read the Town Center Vendor Rules and Guidelines?
- Category of food vendor
- Describe your menu and pricing
- Have you vended in Suwanee before?
- What are your space requirements? Are you a tent, truck, trailer, and how many feet do you need?
- Do you need electricity? (110 outlets, no 220)
- Minimum pictures required: 1
- If you are a "new" vendor, as in you have NOT been to Suwanee prior to this event, please upload a photo of your booth or truck.