Application deadline has passed
Women's Wellness Expo FOOD TRUCK VENDOR APPLICATION
Deadline: Sep 24, 2021 11:59 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Oct 23, 2021 10:00 am - Oct 23, 2021 2:00 pm
Inverness, FL 34450, Florida
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|Citrus County Chamber Member Space||$150||Non-refundable||Vendor space is sold in 10' x 10' increments. $10 a foot additional.|
|Space (non-Citrus County Chamber Member)||$200||Non-refundable||Vendor space is sold in 10' x 10' increments. $10 a foot additional.|
|Outlet||$10||Non-refundable||Electricity is $10 per vendor space. You may also bring a quiet generator.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Please provide an on-site cell number.
- Please provide a link to your Facebook page or enter n/a if you do not have one.
- Number of years vending at this event?
- Are you a Citrus County Chamber member?
- Do you require electricity? (Please select Electricity in check out cart)
- Please tell us a little about your business and cuisine:
- I have read the Food Vendor Rules.
- General Release: The undersigned does hereby forever discharge and release the Citrus County Chamber of Commerce, Citrus County, the Women's Wellness Expo and sponsoring organizations from any and all manner of actions, suits, damages or claims whatsoever arising from any loss or damage to the property of the undersigned while in possession or supervision of the Floral City Strawberry Festival and hereby consent to the enforcement of the Floral Women's Wellness Expo rules as set out in this application. I understand that an accepted application is a commitment to show and remain for the entire event, with exception to severe weather conditions. In such an occurrence, vendors will be granted permission to leave by the Citrus County Chamber of Commerce Staff. Your electronic signature below is an acknowledgement of this release. Vendor applications will not be processed without electronic signature.
- How many linear feet do you require on the LONGEST side of your booth/food truck?
- Certificate of Liability Insurance, and Additional Insured Citrus County Requirements
- Minimum pictures required: 3
- Please provide 2 photos of your foodtruck/event display, 1 of your event menu, a copy of your DBPR license or ServSafe Certificate, and 1 of your COI (certificate of Liability Insurance).The certificate of liability insurance naming the Citrus County Chamber of Commerce as additionally insured is required. Once photos have been uploaded they will become a part of your Citrus County Chamber of Commerce vendor profile. When applying for Chamber events in the future, you will not need to include photographs unless your event display or menu has changed. The certificate of liability insurance naming the Citrus County Chamber of Commerce as additionally insured is required.