Deadline: Mar 23, 2022 12:00 am (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Mar 26, 2022 11:00 am - Mar 27, 2022 6:00 pm
About the event
Bottoms up & Bacon down! Join us this year as we expand the tastings and explore the best bourbons & bacon delights from around the world. We welcome you back for the 8th annual Wellington Bacon & Bourbon Fest. Held on the promenade, the free event is scheduled for March 26th & March 27th 2022 and offers you the opportunity to taste from a selection of more than 40+ bourbons...
Festival Management Group
About the application
Event Times: Saturday, March 26th, 2022 (11:00 am-9:00 pm); Sunday, March 27th, 2022 (11:00 am-6:00 pm) Admission: FREE Parking: FREE DIRECTIONS & PARKING: Venue: Wellington Town Center Promenade Street Address: 12150 Forest Hill Blvd, Wellington, FL 33414 Phone: 561-279-0907 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org BOOTH FEES: Please note: “applying” for the...
Terms & Conditions
Please review the following rules and policies to assure your safety and enjoyment during the festival. 1. The application fee is deposited upon receipt and is non-refundable. Booth fees are due in full upon acceptance of invitation to show beginning December 26th, 2021. No Refunds. 2. No Animals Allowed except service dogs: “Service Animal” means any dog trained to do...
|Application fees||$35||There is a $35 non-refundable application fee which is automatically charged upon completion of application.|
|10x10 Booth Space||$268||Single booth space is 10 feet wide and 10 feet deep.|
|10x20 Booth Space||$535||2 booth spaces (10x20) 10 feet deep and 20 feet wide|
|Tent Rental 10x10 (in addition to booth)||$300||Tent Rental includes: Setup/Teardown, Weights, Sides, Lights, 1 - 8 ft table and 2 chairs|
|Tent Rental 10x20 (in addition to 10x20 booth rental)||$599||10x20 Tent Rental includes setup/tear down, weights, sides, lights, 2 8 ft tables and 4 chairs (in addition to booth space)|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Additional Email Address
- Cell Phone #
- Onsite Contact of person at show working booth
- Onsite Contact of person at show working booth Cell Phone #
- Onsite Contact of person at show working booth Email Address
- Have you been in the show before?
- Please choose your medium category:
- Please describe your work. Please be specific as to what you are selling.
- What is your price point?
- I understand that the application fee is deposited upon receipt and is non-refundable. Booth fees are due in full upon acceptance of invitation to show beginning December 26th, 2021. No Refunds.
- By signing your name, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- Minimum pictures required: 4
- Each application must include at least 3 to 5 color photos of your products, at least one photo of your booth set-up, and at least one photo of you making your items or of your work space. This is what the committee sees - so make them good!