Cape Coral Art Festival Artist/Crafter Application
Deadline: Oct 01, 2021 11:59 pm
Date: Jan 08, 2022 9:00 am - Jan 09, 2022 5:00 pm
Cape Coral, Florida
About the event
The Cape Coral Arts Festival & Marketplace is Lee County’s largest Special Event according to the Lee County Tourist Development Council and the Lee County Visitors and Convention Bureau bringing over 120,000 attendees to enjoy the arts in January 2020. In 2020 we were Voted the best Outdoor Event by the readers of Gulfshore Life Magazine and the 5th best Art Festival in the nation...
Cape Coral Rotary Foundation
About the application
**2022 Exhibitor Application** The Cape Coral Art Festival invites you to apply to be one of 300 exhibitors at the 2022 event, rated 5th best in the nation by Sunshine Artists. The festival enjoys an attendance of over 100,000 visitors to the South Cape area in Cape Coral, Florida. The two-day event gives patrons the opportunity to meet and purchase art from exhibiting artists and...
|Application Fee||$35||The Application or Jury Fee is collected by all applicants for the Arts & Crafts Festival|
|10' x 10' Artist/Crafter Single Booth||$451||Single 10' x 10' Booth on Cape Coral Parkway. For Artists or Fine Crafts Only. Space includes 6.5% Sales Tax|
|10' x 20' Artist/Crafter Double booth||$903||Double Booth on Cape Coral Parkway. For Artists or Fine Crafts Only. Includes 6.5% Sales Tax|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- I certify that my work is not "Buy-Sell" or Production work and completely made by me. You will be ejected from the show if it is determined by the committee that your work is Buy-Sell/Production without refund.
- Fees - I understand that there is a non refundable $35 Application fee for the Festival. I also understand that if I choose a non-mandatory online store with Eventeny there is a total of 5% Commission on my online Eventeny sales plus credit card fees. There is NO commission on sales made by me at the live event.
- LEGAL INFORMATION
- Consent, Waiver and Indemnification
- Returning Exhibitor
- Rules & Regulations
- Make/Model Vehicle Info
- Certiticate of Insurance
- Describe yourself and your work
- Minimum pictures required: 5
- Four images of your art and one of your booth