Market Vendor Application
Deadline: Sep 10, 2021 11:59 pm
Date: Oct 09, 2021 10:00 am - Oct 10, 2021 9:00 pm
About the event
The Atlanta Pride Celebration is the largest gatherings of LGBTQ+ people and our allies in the Southeast. The event features a two day Festival with music, merchandise, art and food along with a Parade and a week's worth of educational and social events. The 2021 event will be held in person if CDC guidelines and local ordinances allow. If they do not allow, the event will be held virtually.
About the application
Please fill out the form below to reserve your general spot in the 2021 Atlanta Pride Marketplace. Sponsors should not fill out this form; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsor registration information. If you are a food and/or beverage vendor or wish to participate in our emerging local artist market, please fill out the Food Vendor Application (available 4/23) or the Artist...
Terms & Conditions
Pride Market Vendor Agreement for the 2021 Atlanta Pride Celebration Market Vendor agrees to each and all clauses set forth in this agreement and identified in the Pride Market Vendor application herein incorporated by reference. Failure by the Market Vendor to abide by any clauses set forth in this agreement of the 2021 Atlanta Pride Celebration gives The Atlanta Pride Committee, Inc....
|Market Deposit - Balance of fees to be charged 6/15/2021||$50||A deposit must be paid with the application in order to reserve your spot in the 2021 Atlanta Pride Market. The balance of booth fees and add-ons will be charged on 6/15/2021 or immediately if registering on or after 6/15/2021. Sponsors should not pay this deposit but should contact email@example.com for sponsorship payment information.|
|Non-Profit Booth Registration Prior to July 8||$500||Please see terms and conditions for our refund policy. Prices are valid through 7/8/2021. For vendors who register prior to 6/15/2021, a $50 per booth deposit will be charged upon registration, and the balance of $350 per booth will be charged on 6/15/2021.|
|Small Business Booth Registration Prior to July 8||$850||Please see terms and conditions for our refund policy. Prices are valid through 7/8/2021. For vendors who register prior to 6/15/2021, a $50 per booth deposit will be charged upon registration, and the balance of $700 per booth will be charged on 6/15/2021.|
|Large Business (non-Sponsor) Booth Registration Prior to July 8||$2,200||Please see terms and conditions for our refund policy. Prices are valid through 7/8/2021. For vendors who register prior to 6/15/2021, a $50 per booth deposit will be charged upon registration, and the balance of $1700 per booth will be charged on 6/15/2021.|
|5 AMP Electricity Drop||$200||5 AMPs is enough to power a few lights and a laptop, or a 26" television - think a small extension cord.|
|10 AMP Electricity Drop||$250||10 AMPS is enough to power a 26" television, a laptop, and a small fan - think one outlet in your bedroom at home.|
|20 AMP Electricity Drop||$350||20 AMPS is enough to power a 42" television, a laptop, and a few lights - think a small bedroom with three outlets. Please contact us if you need more electricity than 3 20 AMP drops.|
|1 extra table & 2 extra chairs||$60|
|Tent Walls - 10ft section||$30||Tent walls are available in 10ft sections. Walls will be solid white. If you need custom wall configuration, email firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Corner Booth Upgrade (limited availability)||$275||Corner booths are 10x10 booths but have additional space on at least one side of the booth. Corner booths have limited availability and are not immediately confirmed. If a corner booth is unavailable, you will be contacted and will not be charged for the upgrade.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Name of person who will be the point of contact during Festival load-in and operations
- Phone number of onsite contact
- Email address of onsite contact
- If you are using an activation company or any other third party to set up your booth, please provide the name of the company and any details we should know about their participation.
- Please describe the nature of the items you will be offering for purchase or giving away.
- Acknowledgement of booth types and categorizations - see description below.
- When would you prefer to load in to the Marketplace? All vendors will have spaces assigned prior to load-in, and spaces cannot be changed at the time of arrival except in the case of the vendor's late arrival after 12pm on Saturday.
- Would you like to be listed on our website and/or in the Atlanta Pride app?
- Would you like to be contacted by our partners about any additional services or advertising? Choose all that apply.
- If you received a registation credit from 2020, please include your 2020 receipt and/or other proof of credit.