Atlanta Black Pride Park Festival Market Vending
Deadline: Jul 31, 2021 11:59 pm
Date: Sep 03, 2021 12:00 am - Sep 05, 2021 11:45 pm
About the event
The Atlanta Black Pride Park Festival is a two-day outdoor FREE-admission Festival featuring live music, arts, food, and more. Date: Labor Day Weekend. Saturday, September 4th and Sunday, September 5th, 2021 Time: 11:00 am to 8:00 pm daily Location: Central Park, 400 Merritts Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308 Admission: Free
Atlanta Black Pride
About the application
Welcome to the 25 Annual Atlanta Black Pride Celebration! Browse through our applications and let us know if you have any questions. This application is an electronic agreement, and by selecting the booths, vending spaces, submitting abstracts, or advertising, you are validating and approving this agreement electronically.
Terms & Conditions
1. Vendors are prohibited from selling alcoholic beverages or bringing glass bottles/ containers onto the celebration site(s) or its surroundings. Vendors shall not display, offer for view, or sell any illegal or contraband items. The State of Georgia's laws and local ordinances of the City of Atlanta and Fulton County shall apply. 2. Vendors are prohibited from selling any memorabilia...
|Business/ Corp - 2 Day Vending 10x10||$236||Limited to 100% handcrafted art. Categories include painting, woodworking, metal, photography, ceramics, glassworks, hand-designed / hand-made jewelry, clothing, etc.|
|Business/ Corp - 2 Day Vending 10x20||$325||Limited to 100% handcrafted art. Categories include painting, woodworking, metal, photography, ceramics, glassworks, hand-designed / hand-made jewelry, and clothing, etc.|
|Non-Profit - 2 Day Vending 10x10||$176||Limited to 100% Non-profits. Must attach a copy of 501(c)3 or fiscal sponsor letter.|
|Non-Profit - 2 Day Vending 10x20||$266||Limited to 100% Non-profits. Must attach a copy of 501(c)3 or fiscal sponsor letter.|
|Electrical - 110V or 220V Drop||$75||Electrical drop per location|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- VENDING SPACE AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
- VENDING GUIDELINES
- I acknowledge that I have read and understood the above policies and procedures in its entirety and agree to abide by them. Failure to follow the guidelines outlined about can and will result in my application being voided with no refund.
- Minimum pictures required: 3
- Please include a photo of your booth set up at a similar event as well as a photo(s) of your artwork or product. Include any photos which you feel will be helpful to the review committee.