Deadline: Dec 31, 2021 11:59 pm
Date: Mar 02, 2021 3:00 pm - Dec 31, 2021 10:00 pm
About the event
Are you interested in performing or being a vendor at a City event? Complete an application below to be considered for future events. Please note: This does not guarantee application approval for any events. We will contact you if we would like to proceed with any bookings.
City of Lawrenceville
About the application
All food vendors interested in attending a City of Lawrenceville event should complete the application below for future consideration. We will contact you if we would like to proceed with booking.
Terms & Conditions
Please note: Completing an application does not guarantee a spot at an event. We will contact you if we would like to proceed with booking. - Vendors must adhere to City Event Safety Guidelines, https://www.downtownlawrencevillega.com/health-and-safety/ - Vendors must provide all necessary equipment for booth space - Vendors must wear gloves and mask, in addition to keeping their work...
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Tell us a little bit about your business.
- Please upload a copy of your menu/items you plan to sell.
- What are the dimensions of your food truck / booth?
- Please upload a photo of your food truck / booth.
- Please upload a copy of your business license.
- Please upload a copy of your certificate of insurance.
- Please upload a copy of your health permit from the Public Health Department. (Health score must be displayed at truck/booth during event)
- Is there a specific event you are interested in attending? Please check all that apply. (Events are subject to change due to COVID complications)