Arts & Craft Vendor Application
Deadline: Aug 31, 2021 11:00 pm
Date: Oct 09, 2021 11:00 am - Oct 10, 2021 5:00 pm
About the event
The Marietta Cobb Museum of Art is proud to present Chalktoberfest, an exciting combination of our annual Chalk Art Festival with our Craft Beer Festival. Enjoy your afternoon sampling craft beers, live music, art and craft vendors, watching professional Chalk Artists chalk the streets and eating great food at the beautiful downtown square of Marietta. A great day out for all the family, the...
Marietta Cobb Museum of Art
About the application
ABOUT The Marietta Cobb Museum of Art is proud to present Chalktoberfest, a combination of a chalk art festival that is free to the public and Marietta’s premier craft beer festival. In 2019, the festival had over 100,000 visitors over the weekend. DATES/TIMES Saturday, October 9th from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Sunday, October 10th from 11:00 a.m. - 5:00...
Terms & Conditions
ACCEPTED VENDORS This year, only art & craft local artisan vendors will be accepted. Businesses can become a Chalktoberfest sponsor which could include a chalk block and vendor booth options. Please call for pricing. FEES The 2021 vendor booth price is $325 for one (1) space and $575 for two (2) spaces. BOOTH One (1) 10’ x 10’ space will be blocked off for your...
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Links to your social media:
- Description of arts and crafts to be sold in your booth:
- Do you need access to power?
- Minimum pictures required: 1
- You may upload up to 3 images to support your application. This should include images of your products and your booth at previous events. File Format: JPG or PNG File Size: maximum 600 KB Labeling your images: BusinessName.1.jpg