Food Truck Application
Deadline: Aug 31, 2021 11:00 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Oct 09, 2021 11:00 am - Oct 10, 2021 5:00 pm
About the event
The Marietta Cobb Museum of Art is proud to present Chalktoberfest, an exciting combination of our annual Chalk Art Festival with our Craft Beer Festival. Enjoy your afternoon sampling craft beers, live music, art and craft vendors, watching professional Chalk Artists chalk the streets and eating great food at the beautiful downtown square of Marietta. A great day out for all the family, the...
Marietta Cobb Museum of Art
About the application
ABOUT The Marietta Cobb Museum of Art is proud to present Chalktoberfest, a combination of a chalk art festival that is free to the public and Marietta’s premier craft beer festival. In 2019 the festival had over 100,000 visitors over the weekend. DATES/TIMES Saturday, October 9th from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Sunday, October 10th from 11:00 a.m. - 5:00...
Terms & Conditions
ACCEPTED FOOD TRUCKS Licensed Food Trucks only – total of 12 spaces available. All food truck applicants must be in compliance with the Health Department and send us a copy of their permit. The Cobb County Health Department will be inspecting all food trucks the first morning of the event. Once accepted, the Cobb Public Health Department link will be sent to you for details....
|Food Truck Space||$800|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Links to your social media:
- What Type Of Food Is Served From Your Food Truck?
- Description of Food Truck Dimensions and Serving Area Location:
- Do you need access to power?
- Do you need ice?
- Minimum pictures required: 2
- You may upload 2 images to support your application. Please include images of your truck and a sample menu. File Format: JPG or PNG File Size: maximum 600 KB Labeling your images, for example: FoodTruckName.1.jpg and FoodTruckName.2.jpg