2021 PCF Arts & Crafts Application
Deadline: Aug 01, 2021 11:59 pm
Date: Sep 18, 2021 10:00 am - Sep 19, 2021 5:00 pm
Peachtree Corners, Georgia
About the event
The Peachtree Corners Festival is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) volunteer organization dedicated to bringing a safe, wholesome and family-friendly festival to the City of Peachtree Corners. Our goal is to foster community pride and civic involvement in our diverse City, the largest in Gwinnett County, Georgia. To the extent that the Festival experiences positive cash flow, the funds will be...
Peachtree Corners Festival
About the application
Set up: Saturday, 6:00-9:00 am Arts and Crafts Festival Dates/Times: Saturday, Sept. 18, 2021 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Sunday, Sept. 19, 2021 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm The Peachtree Corners Festival begins with a Free Friday Night Concert, continuing on Saturday and Sunday with Arts & Crafts Exhibitors, Car Show, Stage with Live Music, Kids Amusements and lots of Great Food! All proceeds go to...
Terms & Conditions
Applicant's credit cards will be charged only upon acceptance as a festival vendor. The application cost includes a 6% non-refundable application fee. Refunds are solely the discretion of the festival committee. In the event that the event is cancelled, refunds will be issued to each vendor minus the 6% fee. The Peachtree Corners Festival, Inc., it’s Board of Directors,...
|12’ X 12’ Single Booth||$150||Single Booth Space deadline May 15th, 12’ X 12’ (10’ X 10’ Tent size limit)|
|Electricity per 120V Outlet||$100||Electricity per 120V Outlet (No 240V power available) Use of a personal generator is allowed with prior approval by the Festival Committee.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Will you require wheelchair access to get to your booth?
- ARTS & CRAFTS MUST BE HANDMADE OR HANDCRAFTED. Please include a detailed description of your work.
- I agree to follow the application rules, regulations and accept Festival terms.
- Minimum pictures required: 3
- Enclose 3-5 photos of your work (one showing your booth set-up and 2-3 photos of the artwork you will be selling). Any hardcopy photos become the property of the Peachtree Corners Festival and will not be returned. By submitting and signing this application you authorize their use along with your name and website in publicity to promote the Festival, without compensation.