2019 Locals Corner Application & Agreement
Deadline: Oct 03, 2019 11:59 pm
Date: May 09, 2019 5:00 pm - Oct 10, 2019 9:00 pm
About the event
Alpharetta Food Truck Alley is a local gathering that takes place every Thursday evening, May 9 through October 10 from 5 - 9 PM, on Old Roswell Street. Approximately 5-7 rotating food trucks will roll out amazing eats each week accompanied by live music and seating on the street. Additions to the 2019 Food Truck Alley + Local Connection season will feature fun activations hosted by...
City of Alpharetta
About the application
APPLICATION FOR ALPHARETTA-BASED BRICK & MORTAR RESTAURANTS ONLY We invite restaurants within the Alpharetta city limit to participate in the 2019 Food Truck Alley season! Our weekly gathering takes place on Old Roswell Street with a variety of rotating food trucks, music, and fun children's activities. Approximately 5-7 food trucks will roll out some amazing eats with seating...
Terms & Conditions
GENERAL INFORMATION & AGREEMENT By reading the below information and submitting this Locals Corner Restaurant Application & Agreement, you are agreeing to abide by all rules and regulations set forth by the event organizers in the 2019 Alpharetta Food Truck Alley and made a part hereof by reference. 1) RESTAURANTS will be notified by email of acceptance on Friday, April 12, and...
|15 x 10' Vending Space (Savory Options + One Dessert)||$75||This vending space allows the applicant to serve savory foods in addition to dessert items. Please adjust the quantity to the number of events you are requesting to attend (max of 4 total). Quantity requested is not guaranteed and dates will be selected from the list of available dates provided in Step 4 of the application process. Fee of $75 per event will be processed for the number of date(s) you are accepted to attend Alpharetta Food Truck Alley. Notification of confirmed dates will be emailed and payment will be processed on Friday, April 12.|
|15 x 10' Vending Space (Dessert ONLY)||$30||This vending space only allows the applicant to serve dessert items. Please adjust the quantity to the number of events you are requesting to attend (max of 4 total). Quantity requested is not guaranteed and dates will be selected from the list of available dates provided in Step 4 of the application process. Fee of $30 per event will be processed for the number of date(s) you are accepted to attend Alpharetta Food Truck Alley. Notification of confirmed dates will be emailed and payment will be processed on Friday, April 12.|
Questions on the application
- Business Name
- Contact Name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Cuisine Style
- Event Day - Contact Name
- Event Day - Contact Mobile Number (XXX) XXX-XXXX
- Facebook Link/Handle
- List the FOOD/BEVERAGES you plan to sell, including PRICING. *Note: Alcoholic beverages are not to be sold at the event
- Will you be using a generator? (Must be quiet and run without smoking)
- How many 120-volt outlets will you require? (Please be sure to bring a 100-ft. heavy-duty extension cord and power strip for each outlet requested.)
- Please upload a copy of your Certificate of Liability Insurance.
- Please upload a copy of your tent's flame spread certificate. This is MANDATORY for vendors using warming, heating, or cooking equipment under or within 10 ft. of the tent. (Tip: This can be retrieved from the rental company or tent manufacturer.)
- Please mark all Thursday date(s) you are available to attend. (Date requests are not guaranteed. Restaurants will be notified via email which events they are accepted to and payment will be charged Friday, April 12.)
- Research Question: If we were to implement an Alpharetta Passport, would you be willing to purchase a stamp of your company logo?
- Minimum pictures required: 1
- You MUST provide a picture or drawing of your set-up.