Non-Profit Organizations 2021
Deadline: Apr 30, 2021 11:59 pm
Date: Sep 18, 2021 9:00 am - Sep 19, 2021 5:00 pm
About the event
Set sail for Suwanee Fest on September 18 and 19 in Suwanee's beautiful Town Center Park. The days will be filled with family fun and a pirate party including food, vendors, crafters, entertainment and more! The planning committee is hard at work making sure the festival is safe and will follow all guidelines for attendee and exhibitor safety. Treasure awaits in Suwanee this fall!
City of Suwanee
About the application
Suwanee Fest is a two-day juried art show for handcrafted and handmade items only and a limited number of spaces for 501C3 Not-for-profit organizations. Read the Exhibitor Guidelines carefully before completing your application. The Suwanee Fest committee will be accepting applications for participation in the September 18 & 19 event. Booth fees for this year's event will not be...
Terms & Conditions
The City of Suwanee a Georgia Municipal Corporation, and its agents, employees, and representatives, thereof assume no liability or responsibility for injury or loss that may result to any exhibitor or his/her personal or corporate affects including goods for sale that may occur on the premises or may arise under Suwanee Fest activities. Applicant further agrees, consents, and acknowledges to...
|Single booth||$150||Single booth price for a registered 501c3 Non-profit booth is $150 per space.|
|Electrical Outlet||$100||Per 110 volt connection. Must supply your own 100 foot extension cord.|
|Storage space||$50||This is for additional storage or shade behind the booth(up to 5 feet) but NOT used for selling space.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Are you a registered 501c3 corporation?
- Tell us about your organization and why you would like to participate in Suwanee Fest.
- Non-profit booths are required to provide some type of interactive experience or activity for the festival. What will your group be doing?
- Do you wish to be in or near the same location as last year
- Do you have any comments about your location needs or preference
- In how many Suwanee Fest have you participated?
- In what other shows have you participated?
- Minimum pictures required: 4