Hoolualea Food Vendor
Deadline: Jan 24, 2020 4:00 pm
Date: Feb 15, 2020 6:00 pm - Feb 23, 2020 4:00 pm
About the event
The Waimea Town Celebration:Heritage of Aloha events cover a range of elements; Cultural Practitioners(Music in the Park),Concert(Music in the Park, 2 day Hoolaulea), Sports(6-man Canoe regatta, Softball and basketball tournaments, 2k-5k-10k races, 12Mile bike race), Food and Spirits showcase(Kauai Cocktails and Cuisine and Hoolaulea), Film Festival(HIFF Hana Hou), Contests/Competition(Hat Lei,...
Historic Waimea Theater and Cultural Arts Center
About the application
Food Vendor Application Form – $1,400 Booth Fee Applicationmust be completely filled out and returned by mail with a completed Application For Temporary Food Establishment Permit and a 50% deposit by Friday, January 3, 2020 to hold your reservation. Check should be made out to “HWT&CAC” with WTC 2020 noted in the comments section. Full payment is required by Friday,...
Terms & Conditions
Additional Rules for Participation I/we understand and my organization/business agrees to the following: -Any cancellation must be made in writing and postmarked by January 24, 2020. There are no refunds for cancellations after this date. -Waimea Town Celebration will take place rain or shine. No rain date will be provided. -The Health Department’s “Application for Temporary...
|Single Booth Space||$1,400||HWT&CAC will supply the 10’x20’ booth, selling counter, lights (1 each), table and bench. Vendors are responsible for removal of their own trash, tables and chairs. All other furnishings are the responsibility of the Vendor. Additional tables can be rented for $7.00 each and if requests are made below at the time this Application is submitted. Electrical service will not be provided for appliances other than the (1) allowed receptacle and portable generators are not allowed.|
|Table||$5||3'x6' wooden Table|
|Outlet||$0||You will be given one (1) 20 amp circuit to run one (1) electrical appliance. We encourage you to use propane appliances as much as possible and coolers rather than refrigeration to ensure that your service is not disrupted by overloading the circuit. Please list each and every appliance that you think you need so that we can review and advise you prior to the event.|
Questions on the application
- Business Name
- Contact Name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Organization Background
- Mission of Organization (example: to develop and deliver quality programs that promote a fun, family environment based on positive coaching, good sportsmanship and player development.)
- Please provide a list of ALL items that you wish to sell. (Attach another sheet, if necessary.) Be specific as possible. Items not listed on this application may be sold at the Waimea Town Celebration Hoolaulea event. We wish to have the greatest variety possible with no duplication to give everyone a chance to earn money. HWT&CAC reserves the exclusive rights to all beverage sales at this event. Food vendors will need to comply with all Department of Health requirements.
- Special Requests
- Donating Food Tickets for Promotional Marketing of your Group
- Please tell us what your organization is raising money for
- Upload your approved DOH Food Permit
- Please upload your completed W9
- Minimum pictures required: 4