Join Soon, so you can be part of the upcoming
Sacramento Arts Festival Online
10am - 4pm Each day
The American Art Festivals Online Market features artists from across the country. Plus, through our continuous social media advertising, we’re daily gaining new customers nationwide and rapidly adding to our original 15,000+ emails list.
We've chosen the Eventeny platform because we believe it's the best for artist sales. On it, you construct a store page with all the items you wish to sell along with price, description, dimensions and other information. You can also add in videos, photos, your logo, etc. All sales go through Eventeny.
If you wish to join us, there is a $97 registration fee for marketing expenses and Eventeny platform costs. You’ll only need to pay this fee once for the 2021 virtual market. We’ll charge this fee to each artist we jury into the Online Market whether they sign up now or anytime later in the year.
In addition, Eventeny charges a 5% transaction fee plus ~2.9% credit card fee + 30 cents per item sold. To this, we need to add on 4% for our operating expenses. The total comes to approximately 12%. (This percentage will also be charged on any shipping fee you add on.)
We realize that our costs are more expensive than Etsy and perhaps other virtual sites. But we have a couple of advantages that make up for this. First: we’re limiting our total number of exhibitors. Second: we’re concentrating all of our marketing to customers who appreciate and already purchase original fine art and contemporary craft.
Eventeny is also convenient to customers; They can shop and purchase from multiple artists and pay in just one transaction.
Your booth will include:
• Your own store where you can upload images of your work along with their prices, dimensions and shipping information. Customers can purchase items from your store and place them directly in their cart.
• Your own Promo Area to present your photos and your video (if you wish) to customers.
• A link to your Facebook, Instagram or Twitter site.
• Video Chat —where, through Zoom, you can have face-to-face conversations with attendees and sell your work in real time.
We and Eventeny will make it easy for you to prepare for the virtual festival including full instructions on installing your booth. We’ll also give you hints on how to make a YouTube video (it’s simple & inexpensive) to upload to your site.
Total cost for your booth in the American Art Festivals Online Market is $97, which includes Eventeny platform fees plus marketing expenses. (As described above, there are is an additional charge of approximately 12% on each of your actual sales.
The registration fee includes:
Tech Support of setting up & holding the festival on the event platform.
Marketing the festival
• Ongoing promotions to our past in-person festival attendees
• Special promotions for Christmas and other occasions.
In addition, the American Art Festivals Online Market is sponsoring Sacramento Arts Festival Online (virtual event) December 3-4-5 2021 from 10am-4pm each day. We're already heavily promoting this special event. Since you will have already paid your $97 registration fee, this will be at no extra cost to you
• Continuous Facebook, Instagram, Google & other social media ads & announcements
• Regular news releases to print and online publications and TV & radio stations..
• In addition, we’ll provide you with digital content to send to your customers.
The Festival is Produced by . . .
Warren Cook who was producer-president of the Harvest Festival from its start in 1972 until 1989 and consistently brought in 20,000 to 25,000 paid-admission buyers to more than two dozen events every year. Since 1998 he has produced the annual Sacramento Arts Festival. He presented the very successful 24th Annual November 5-6-7, 2021 at the Sacramento Convention Center
• Exhibitors are selected on the basis of the originality, artistic conception and quality of skill involved in the production of their works.
• All work to be sold at the festival must be juried. (Instructions are in the application.)