Application deadline has passed
Arts & Crafts and Fine Art
Deadline: Mar 31, 2019 10:00 pm
Date: Sep 21, 2019 9:00 am - Sep 22, 2019 5:00 pm
About the event
Our annual two-day celebration of community returns to Town Center Park September 21 and 22! Nearly 200 vendors and exhibitors, 15 entertainment acts, and one amazing parade are just some of the highlights of this beloved fall tradition. Join us this year for The Greatest Festival on Earth!
City of Suwanee
About the application
Suwanee Fest is a two-day juried art show for handcrafted and handmade items only. Read the Exhibitor Guidelines carefully before completing your application. There is a $25 non-refundable application fee which is charged upon application. Booth fees are due upon acceptance to the event. Beginning December 2019, the Suwanee Fest committee will be accepting applications for participation in...
Terms & Conditions
The City of Suwanee a Georgia Municipal Corporation, and its agents, employees, and representatives, thereof assume no liability or responsibility for injury or loss that may result to any exhibitor or his/her personal or corporate affects including goods for sale that may occur on the premises or may arise under Suwanee Fest activities. Applicant further agrees, consents, and acknowledges to...
|Single booth||$200||10 x 10|
|Double booth||$400||20 x 10|
|Deep booth||$300||10 x 20|
|Storage space||$50||Additional storage or shade space (up to 5 feet) behind the booth but NOT to be used for selling.|
|Electrical outlet rental||$100||PER outlet (110 volts). Must supply your own 100 foot extension cord.|
|Best of Show Competition||$25||This is an entry fee into the Best of Show Competition. Entries are judged on site during the festival and awarded prizes based on the number of total Best of Show entries.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Please describe your product.
- What is your product price range?
- Do you want to participate in the Best in Show Competition? (Additional Fee $25)
- Do you wish to be in or near the same location as last year?
- Do you have any comments about your location needs or preferences?
- In how many Suwanee Fest have you participated?
- In what other shows have you participated?
- Minimum pictures required: 4
- Each application must include at least 3 to 5 color photos of your products, at least one photo of your booth set-up, and at least one photo of you making your items or of your work space. The photos you submit of your work may be used to promote your attendance at our festival if selected. Booth photo may be from a previous event or a booth set up on a driveway or display. This photo will show the jury how you plan to display your work at the festival. Work space photo is meant to show that your items are handmade or handcrafted. These photos will NOT be shared or used for publicity. Applications received without the required photos cannot be considered for the show.