DCAF Artist Application 2024
Deadline: Jan 10, 2024 11:59 pm (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Date: Apr 05, 2024 5:00 pm - Apr 06, 2024 5:00 pm (CST)
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|Application Fee||$25||Non-refundable||There is a $25 non-refundable application fee which is charged upon application.|
|Perimeter Booth - 10 x 10||$120||A Perimeter Booth space is ten feet wide and ten feet deep.|
|Interior Booth - 10 x 10||$150||An Interior Booth space is ten feet wide and ten feet deep.|
|Park Center - 10 x 10 booth||$150||A Park Center Booth is ten feet wide and ten feet deep.|
|Perimeter Double Booth - 10x20||$220||A Perimeter Double Booth space is twenty feet wide by ten feet deep.|
|Interior Double Booth - 10 x 20||$250||An Interior Double Booth is twenty feet wide by ten feet deep.|
|Tuscaloosa County Business License||$32||Non-refundable||All vendors need to have a 2024 Tuscaloosa County Transient Vendor License. By paying this fee and submitting the application, you are allowing the Druid City Arts Festival to purchase this license on your behalf and present it to you at the festival.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Artist Description.
- Please describe your work.
- Please choose your medium category:
- What are your prices?
- List your social media handle(s).
- Have you participated in DCAF before?
- If you were a DCAF Artist in 2023, would you like to keep your same booth location from last year?
- What other arts festivals have you participated in?
- Are you a student artist from the University of Alabama? If so, please provide your CWID.
- Do you already have a Tuscaloosa County Transient vendor license? If YES, please supply license number:
- I certify that my work is not "Buy-Sell" or Production work and completely made by me.
- By signing your name, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- Minimum pictures required: 5
- These photos will be shared with the committee and are the ONLY basis for selection into the festival. Put your best foot forward, even if you have participated in the festival in previous years - your personal information will NOT be shared with the committee for selection. Submit at least one photo of your booth set-up and at least four photos of your art work in the category in which you are applying. Points will be deducted if you do not submit a booth photo.