Application deadline has passed
21 Johns Creek Arts Festival Artist Invitation
Deadline: Oct 14, 2021 11:00 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Oct 16, 2021 10:00 am - Oct 17, 2021 5:00 pm
Johns Creek, Georgia
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|Georgia Grown member||$125||Non-refundable|
|Application fees||$25||Non-refundable||Includes jury fee.|
|Regular Booth (includes optional virtual event)||$325||Non-refundable||Booth size is approximately 10' x 12' wide. For a double or triple booth, please select 2 or 3 for quantity. Includes virtual festival.|
|Corner booth (includes optional virtual event)||$400||Non-refundable||Corner booth space in live event plus virtual festival to include individual artist page with shopping cart to be publicized beginning two days before actual festival through one day after festival (five days).|
|Virtual festival only||$100||Non-refundable||Virtual participation is included with the regular booth fee. Virtual Only fees are $100. All virtual sales will incur a 13% total transaction fee.|
|Electricity||$75||Non-refundable||Standard 20AMP circuit. You must bring your own extension cord to reach up to 100 feet.|
|Tent||$200||10 x 10' tent without sides.|
|Table||$10||8' table, set up|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Facebook URL: www.facebook.com/
- What is your art medium?
- Please give a brief description of your work.
- How exactly would you like your booth placard to read?
- Please provide the name, relation and phone number of your emergency contact.
- What type of vehicle(s) will you be bringing?
- Do you wish to participate in the virtual festival?
- Minimum pictures required: 3
- Please upload three images of your work and one of your outdoor booth display.