2024 Acworth Art Fest Food Vendor Application
Deadline: Jan 14, 2024 11:00 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Apr 13, 2024 10:00 am - Apr 14, 2024 5:00 pm
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|Application fees||$25||Non-refundable||There is a $25 non-refundable application fee which is charged upon submission.|
|5' x 5' Space||$300||Non-refundable||This is a space for carts only. Tents may not be placed in this space.|
|10' deep by 10' wide Space||$550||Non-refundable||Does not include electricity|
|10' deep by 15' wide Space||$650||Non-refundable||Does not include electricity|
|10' deep x 20' wide Space||$750||Non-refundable||Does not include electricity|
|10' deep x 25' wide Space||$850||Non-refundable||Does not include electricity|
|10' deep by 30' wide Space||$950||Non-refundable||Does not include electricity|
|20AMP Outlet||$150||Non-refundable||One 20AMP outlet. PLEASE NOTE THAT 30 OR 50AMP SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS EVENT.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Please upload a copy of your menu.
- What are your price ranges, excluding water and soft drinks?
- Is your equipment a truck, trailer or tent?
- What is the total length of your setup (including hitches of trailers)?
- What types of fuel do you utilize?
- If your power is 30AMP or 50AMP, please upload a photo of your plug.
- Please upload a copy of your ServeSafe certificate
- Please upload a copy of your Mobile Food Service Permit or Fire Marshal inspection permit for this county.
- Please upload a copy of your most recent health department inspection certificate. Your business name on this inspection must match your business name on this application.
- If you have any special requests or explanations for your application, please tell us here.
- Minimum pictures required: 4
- A photo of your setup is required. If approved, we would love to feature photos of your food or setup in our promotional efforts. To tag you, please include your social media URLs in the Special Requests question.