Geek and Grub Market Vendor Application
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|There is a $5 non-refundable application fee which is charged upon approval of your application.
|Single booth space is 10 feet wide and 10 feet deep. Vendor must provide own tent, table and chairs. No power available. Wifi Provided.
|No Power Provided. Must Bring Generator and a 50 Gal Trashcan. Trash Must Be Removed Off-Site After Event.
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Tell us about your organization and why you would like to participate.
- Do you intend on sharing a booth with another vendor? If the answer is yes, please list the name of the vendor. (Note: you are limited to 3 categories of items per booth, regardless if you are sharing or not))
- Please List Which Categories of Items You Intend to Sell? (Max 3)
- This is a curated market and vendors must only bring the items they have listed on their application. Bringing unapproved items may result in removal of unapproved products or vendor removal from show. Do you understand?
- Please Provide Us with a Picture of an Item You Would Like to Sell at This Market
- Please Provide Links to Your Social Media Accounts:
- Would You Like to Participate in our Digital Scavenger Hunt?
- Please Provide Sales Tax ID #
- Do You Have Liability Insurance?
- Do You Understand that this event is a RAIN OR SHINE EVENT and there will be NO REFUNDS given in the event of inclement weather? Please write "Yes"
- Please review the following Terms and Conditions and sign below if you agree to them:
- Do you understand that this is a NIGHT MARKET, there is NO POWER and that you must bring your own BATTERY OPERATED LIGHTS to illuminate your booth? If you understand, please write yes.