Vendor RegistrationInvite only
21 Acworth Art Fest Food Vendor App
Deadline: Feb 28, 2021 11:00 pm
Date: Apr 10, 2021 10:00 am - Apr 11, 2021 5:00 pm
About the event
The popular Acworth Art Fest is a true celebration of whimsical and vibrant art in the historic downtown Acworth! We'll be celebrating our ninth year on Saturday and Sunday, April 10 & 11, 2021. The historic Main Street in downtown Acworth will come alive with creative art booth displays of paintings, pottery, metalwork, folk art, glass, jewelry, yard art, culinary art and much more!...
Splash Festivals, Inc.
About the registration
In 2019, the festival drew an estimated 20,000 visitors over two days. • Food trucks and food tent vendors are welcome to apply. • Restricted categories are pizza and Cajun due to local restaurant menus. • We do not duplicate menus • Separate applications must be submitted for each food truck or food tent. • Only 20AMP circuits are available, so you may be required to...
Terms & Conditions
See terms and conditions below.
|10' x 7' cart||$300||Carts that can fit into a 7' wide space should choose this option.|
|10' x 10' space no cooking||$350||You are capable of operating your space within a 10' x 10' space without need for space beside or behind you. You don't have any frying or open flame cooking.|
|10' x 20' space cooking tent only||$450||Choose this option if you need the full space, or need a 10' x 10' space with 10' behind you because you are cooking. Your tent must be rated flame resistant.|
|10' x 20' Food truck or trailer||$450||Food trucks or trailers that can fit within 20' should choose this option.|
|10' x 25' Food truck or trailer||$550||Food trucks or trailers greater than 20' and less than 25' in length should choose this option.|
|10' x 30' Food truck or trailer||$650||Food trucks or trailers greater than 25' and less than 30' should choose this option.|
|20 AMP Outlet||$100||20AMP circuit provided.|
Questions on the registration
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Facebook URL: www.facebook.com/
- Is your set up a Food Truck, Food Trailer, Tent, or Cart?
- What is your cooking method?
- What type of fuel do you utilize?
- If you are a food truck or food trailer and cook, do you have a fire supression system approved by NFPA?
- Please list all items available on your menu including beverages.
- What is the nameof your Servesafe manager?
- Please provide references of names of events in which you have recently participated, contact names and contact information.
- What comments would you like to provide to explain your menu or application?
- Please upload a copy of your SafeServe certificate and also your certificate of insurance with Splash Festivals, Inc., 17 N Peachtree St., Norcross, GA 30071 listed as the certificate holder.
- Minimum pictures required: 3
- Please attached a photo of your setup (cart, tent, truck or trailer) and two photos of your food. If you have a 30 or 50AMP plug, it must be uploaded here.