Deadline: Dec 23, 2020 5:00 pm
Date: Feb 13, 2021 10:00 am - Mar 28, 2021 7:00 pm
About the event
HUZZAH! and Welcome to our Village! Browse through our Enchanted Artisan Marketplace where over One Hundred Merchants demonstrate and sell their wares. Behold blown glass, hammered pewter, wooden toys, hand-tooled leather, weaponry, unique pottery, abundant clothing and a Wealth of other Riches, including Festival Memorabilia! Applaud Hundreds of Performers, not only on our Twelve Stages, but...
Florida Renaissance Festival
About the application
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: This application is only for PRE-APPROVED Food Vendors. Electronic Agreement. By selecting, submitting information and or uploading any document, you are validating and approving this Agreement electronically. You agree as it is your electronic signature, being it as a legal equivalent of your manual signature on this Agreement. By completing and submitting fee...
Terms & Conditions
Festival Rules and Regulations *Please read carefully* CHECK IN: When you arrive, check in FIRST at the Administrative Office trailer near the front gate. You will be asked to sign in and wait patiently until you are called to check-in. First queue are Fast Pass Vendors because they have submitted all requirements and paid in full. Second queue are Others. This list will include...
|Additional ID's||$50||Booth Owners, (if present) Managers, and booth employees are required to have ID-badges. Lost ID's to be replaced have a cost of $50.00 each, non-refundable.|
|Standard Booth (Up to 12 X 12) paid by December 23rd.||$2,500||Booth Fees include State Tax|
|Additional frontage||$135||Each standard booth space is 12 X 12. Additional frontage is optional at $135.00 per foot.|
|Booth Clean-up Dep (mandatory unless you have a roll over)||$100||Select only if you do not have a booth clean-up deposit rolled over from last year.|
|Cart (Up to 4 X 8) paid by October 1st.||$850||Corona Virus discount fee payment has been extended to October 1, 2020.|
|Cart (Up to 4 X 8) paid by October 1st.||$900||Autumn early payment discount.|
|Cart (Up to 4 X 8) paid by December 23rd.||$975||Basic Cart (up to 4 X 8)|
|Cart (Up to 4 X 8) paid after December 23rd.||$1,025||Basic Cart (Up to 4 X 8)|
|One Booth 110V 20 Amp Outlet Connection||$200|
|Camping Clean-up Dep (mandatory unless you have a roll over)||$100||This is a camping utility fee. Select only if you do not have camping clean-up deposit rolled over from last year.|
|First Person Camping space; size under 20'||$275|
|First Person Camping Space; size 20' & Over||$375|
|Each Additional Person (10 y/o & Above)||$85||There is a maximum of three additional campers staying with the first person camping.|
|Camping Electric One 110V 20 Amps Outlet||$375||Only one connection per $375.00.|
|Camping Electric One 110V 30 Amps Outlet||$475||Only one connection per $475.00.|
|Each Pet in Campground||$10||Includes cats and dogs.|
|Storage Trailers Under 20' in Campground.||$30|
|Storage Trailers 20' & Over in Campground.||$40|
|Return Check Fee||$35|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- 10. Upload a booth picture
- 11. Enter your exact booth size in feet (frontage X depth X height)
- 12. How many feet at each side does your booth space require for ties?
- 13. Do you have a space preference? We will try to accomadate.
- 14. Are you aware that a period-appropriate tent is required to parcitipate in our fair?
- 15. Do you have a prior year booth clean-up deposit rolled over?
- 16. What are the first, last names and date of birth of each of your employees that will be working for you the full run of the show?
- 17. Please list names and cell phone numbers of those that need Parking Passes.
- 18. Your signature below indicates that you have read, understand, and agree with the Assumtion of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/Covid-19. Please print waiver and have each employee turn-in a signed copy.
- 19. Upload your Certificate of Insurance for the Florida Renaissance Festival, LLC
- 20. Your signature below indicates that you have read, understand, and agree with the Food Vendor Agreement/Contract For Florida Renaissance Festival
- 21. Will you be camping with us?
- 22. If camping, do you have a camping clean-up deposit rolled over?
- 23. List first and last name of each (no more than 4 per campsite) individual camping. Also please include their respective cell number.
- Minimum pictures required: 2
- Please upload a Booth picture that must include outside view of your tent. Another picture with an inside view from beneath the top. All steel frame parts such as bars, tubes, connectors, etc must be covered with fabric. All booths and carts must have Medieval/Renaissance style decor and signage to be approved at the Florida Renaissance Festival’s discretion.