Katsucon 2024 Merchants Application
Deadline: Sep 30, 2023 11:59 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Feb 16, 2024 12:00 am - Feb 18, 2024 4:00 pm
Oxon Hill, Maryland
About the application
Terms & Conditions
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- What legal name/entity is your business known as (or any other names used)?
- Point of Contact
- Why should our jury choose you? What makes your business unique? Any other special attributes?
- Number of Booth spaces your requesting
- What type of booth are you requesting? (Additional cost applicable, please see vendor packet for pricing)
- Will you need Electric, Internet, or both?
- Company Tax FIN (EIN)
- Type of Merchandise
- Do you sell 18+ merchandise?
- If yes, have you fully read and understood the Katsucon 18+ policy?
- Please provide any details of your products you are selling if you chose 'other' or have anything you would like to add about your product..
- Any vendors you would like to be close by?
- Any vendors you would not like to be near?
- Have you been a merchant at Katsucon before?
- If Yes, when were you last at Katsucon as a merchant?
- Would you like to refer any businesses/vendors (please provide website, contact information, and type of merchandise)
- Have you had any incidents/issues with katsucon, Katsucon staff, other vendors, etc that we need to be aware of?
- How many conventions/events have you exhibited at?
- Will you be exhibiting alone/without any helpers?
- Whats the minimum number of booths you accept?
- Would you like added to our local waitlist? Local is defined as someone who can be contacted and show up in 4-5 hours or less if we have no shows/cancellations that need last minute filled
- I hereby acknowledge that Katsucon merchant's hall does not accept any fan art or use of copyright material without proper licensing.
- I understand that upon acceptance and payment, Katsucon does not provide refunds or roll overs.
- I understand that application does not guarantee approval and that Katsucon staff reserve the right to refuse admittance for any reason, can move and place vendors locations upon their discretion up to and including the day of the convention, and that staff reserve the right for any reason to deny/remove vendors.
- Anything you would like the Merchant Department Head to know?
- Questions, comments, quips, quotes, cares, concerns?
- Minimum pictures required: 1
- You MUST submit a photograph of your booth and merchandise in order to be considered. If you do not have a photo of your setup, please do a mock up and send a photograph of that. Please include pictures of both booth setups and merchandise examples