Deadline: Oct 01, 2023 11:59 pm (GMT-06:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
Date: Oct 16, 2023 10:00 am - Oct 19, 2023 8:00 pm
Pleasant Grove, Utah
About the application
|10x10 (limited number available)||$250||Non-refundable||10x10 indoor space|
|2.5 x 4 space||SOLD OUT||Non-refundable||2.5 x 4 foot space, bring your own table|
|2.5 x 4 space use our table||$110||Non-refundable||booth at the West end of the market, gets a bit breezy, must have strong canopy weights|
|2.5 x 6||SOLD OUT||Non-refundable||2.5 x 6 space bring your own set up|
|2.5 x 6 space use our table||$135||Non-refundable||2.5 x 6 foot spot, use our table|
|2.5 x 8 Space||$150||Non-refundable||2.5 by 8 feet space, bring your own set up supplies|
|2.5 x 8 space use our table||SOLD OUT||Non-refundable|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Introduce yourself and your business.
- What's your prefered vendor ID? (This is the number or letters you will use to mark all of your priced items for the checkout. It helps us know which products are yours so you get paid! Exampes are MAKT or 342))
- What is your Instagram handle?
- How many markets have you particpated in?
- Please upload a signed copy of the Juniper Market Waiver. (See related files on right side of screen).
- I understand the refund/cancelleation policy. Once the vendor fee is paid there will be no refunds, cancellations or trasnfers of the booth fee.
- I understand that I am responsible for all set up materials.
- I understand that take down is prompty at 8pm and that no early take downs will be premitted.
- I have double checked my email and phone number. I understand that it is my responsiblity to check my email for market updates.
- I understand that if selected I will be charged the booth fee on the date listed in the acceptance email unless I decline my spot via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or message through Eventeny
- I understand that booth sharing is not allowed.
- I understand that Juniper Market will run the checkout and take 20% comission.
- I understand that upon acceptance I will need to give Juniper Market a current W9 form. (We will walk you through it).
- Minimum pictures required: 1
- Please upload a few photos that represent your products. We will use these to promote the event on social media.