Brookhaven Summer Splash Food Vendor App
Deadline: Aug 15, 2020 11:00 pm
Date: Aug 29, 2020 10:00 am - Aug 30, 2020 5:00 pm
About the event
The Brookhaven Summer Splash Festival is an art extravaganza with family friendly activities in a sprawling Kidz Zone. More fun for pets awaits in the adjacent Dog Park. Local restaurants are encouraged to apply. Come join us as we celebrate the great city of Brookhaven the last weekend of August. Parking is located at the nearby Brookhaven Marta station.
Splash Festivals, Inc.
About the application
Brookhaven Summer Splash Festival invites you to apply to be a food vendor for this fun-filled family weekend in Brookhaven. • Food trucks and food tent vendors are welcome to apply. • You are required to bring your own power and water. • Separate applications must be submitted for each food truck or food tent. • Food trucks must have a current inspection by the Brookhaven...
Terms & Conditions
By applying to this event, you agree to the terms and conditions stated herein: Upon payment of all fees, Splash Festivals (Organizer) will issue a non-exclusive revocable license (the “License”) to Vendor for the use of a space located upon the Festival grounds as more particularly designated by, and which may be unilaterally relocated by Organizer (the “Space”)...
|Application fees||$10||Non-refundable application fee, except for event cancellation due to COVID-19.|
|10' x 7' cart||$300||Carts that can fit into a 7' wide space should choose this option.|
|10' x 10' space no cooking||$350||You are capable of operating your space within a 10' x 10' space without need for space beside or behind you. You don't have any frying or open flame cooking.|
|10' x 20' space cooking tent only||$450||Choose this option if you need the full space, or need a 10' x 10' space with 10' behind you because you are cooking. Your tent must be rated flame resistant.|
|10' x 20' Food truck or trailer||$450||Food trucks or trailers that can fit within 20' should choose this option.|
|10' x 25' Food truck or trailer||$550||Food trucks or trailers greater than 20' and less than 25' in length should choose this option.|
|10' x 30' Food truck or trailer||$650||Food trucks or trailers greater than 25' and less than 30' should choose this option.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Facebook URL: www.facebook.com/
- Is your set up a Food Truck, Food Trailer, Tent, or Cart?
- What is your cooking method?
- What type of fuel do you utilize?
- If you are a food truck or food trailer and cook, do you have a fire supression system approved by NFPA?
- Please list all items available on your menu including beverages.
- What is your average price per meal served?
- Please provide references of names of events in which you have recently participated, contact names and contact information.
- What comments would you like to provide to explain your menu or application?
- Minimum pictures required: 3
- Please attached a photo of your setup (cart, tent, truck or trailer) and two photos of your food. If you have a 30 or 50AMP plug, it must be uploaded here.