2022 Event Application
Deadline: Dec 01, 2021 11:59 pm
Date: Dec 31, 2022 9:00 am - Dec 31, 2022 7:00 pm
About the event
This is the application process for events who wish to host an event, 5K race, or fun run in 2022 in Suwanee's Town Center Park.
City of Suwanee
About the application
This is the application process for organizations who would like to submit an application to host an event in Suwanee's Town Center Park for 2022. Application submission does not guarantee event acceptance. There is a $25 application fee that is collected and is not refundable for any reason.
Terms & Conditions
Complete the following application . You will submit a non-refundable $25.00 processing fee with this application. Application submission does NOT constitute event approval. Approved applicants will be notified and must attend a mandatory event meeting in January that will most likely be an online training call. We will work with each event organizer to determine what if any...
|Application Processing Fee||$25||Required processing fee for all applicants.|
Questions on the application
- First name
- Last name
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Which Park?
- Name of Event:
- First Choice Event Date (XX/XX/XX):
- Second Choice Event Date (XX/XX/XX):
- Third Choice Event Date (XX/XX/XX):
- Type of Event:
- Actual Start Time of Event (please specify am vs. pm):
- Actual End Time of Event (please specify am vs. pm):
- Do you want police present before the event start time?
- If YES, what time would you like police to report (please specify am vs. pm)?
- Set-Up Time (please specify am vs. pm):
- Set-Up Date (XX/XX/XX):
- Estimated Number of Attendees:
- Estimated Number of Vendors:
- Is your organization a 501c3 non-profit?
- Please describe your event in a few sentences that may be used for city publications to publicize your event:
- Proposed Layout of Event (please print off the map above and mark-up/annotate as needed):
- Describe the event equipment included in the layout (tents, tables, chairs, stages, inflatables, trailers, kids' rides, etc.)
- Please upload event logo and or photos to help us publicize your event. You must upload at least one item.
- I understand that I will pay a park rental fee based on attendees, and a park deposit of $500 before my event. If the park deposit is to be refunded, then it will be applied to my staff fees. Staff fees are billed at $45 per hour per officer for police (minimum of 4 hours), $45 an hour for event manager, and $40 per hour for public works supervisor. Event staff hours are not billed. City staff will approve and estimate all hours needed based on event application.
- I understand that hosting an event during a global pandemic requires additional precautions and planning. I agree to the guidlines outlined by the City of Suwanee for hosting an event. I understant that my event may be canceled or rescheduled if it is not safe for participants to gather for an event.