Floral City Strawberry Festival Princes & Princess' Pageant 2022
Deadline: Feb 25, 2022 11:59 pm
Date: Mar 05, 2022 9:00 am - Mar 06, 2022 4:00 am
About the event
The Floral City Strawberry Festival is held annually the first weekend in March in Floral Park in Floral City. The festival celebrates its tasty namesake with a full weekend of fun that has been a local tradition for generations. The 35th Annual Floral City Strawberry Festival will feature over 200 vendors, food trucks, kid zones, a beer & wine garden, non-stop live entertainment, including...
Citrus County Chamber of Commerce
About the application
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!! The Floral City Strawberry Festival Prince and Princess Pageant Saturday, March 5th, 2022. Age categories: 4-6yrs & 7-12yrs. Floal Park, 9530 Southside Park Avenue Floral City This is a non-sanctioned, non-competetive, family fun event; created to encourage public speaking, self esteem, and Very Berry...
Terms & Conditions
Floral Park, 9530 Southside Parke Avenue, Floral City Florida Saturday March 5th, 2022 Check-In: 8:30-8:45am (Pageant tent located next to Main Stage) Pageant Dress and/or Sunday Best, age appropriate attire Contestants encouraged to dress in the theme of the Festival, NOT required Pageant will commence immediately following opening ceremonies Rain and/or Shine event $10 non-refundable...
|Little Miss Strawberry Princess and Miss Strawberry Princess Pageant Application||$10||REMINDER: Each child entry is a $10 fee. You may register and pay for each child on one application, however, the total cost is per child entry (example: Susie 4-6yrs & Ralphie 7-12 yrs, total fees $20.00)|
Questions on the application
- First name
- Last name
- Child's First and Last Name
- Parent and/or Guardian's Name (first and last)
- Parent/Guardian's Email address
- Cell Phone Number (Parent and/or Guardian)
- Child's Date of Birth
- Child's Age (Day of Pageant)
- Will you be registering for Little Miss (4-6) or Miss Strawberry (7-12) Princess
- Please upload One Photo of the Child Applicant)
- I have read the guidelines and description of the 2022 Floral City Strawberry Pageant, my signature serves as acceptance to these descriptions and guidelines
- I have read and signed the 2022 Floral City Strawberry Festival Hold Harmless
- What are your hobbies and/or special interests? Please be brief, short answers
- Your Favorite Book?
- Your Favorite Movie?
- Favorite Food
- What do you wish to be when you grow up (and graduate from school)?
- As a participant of The Floral City Strawberry Pageant, my child will be photographed for media publications, as well as, but not limited to social media outlets. I understand that there will be local and county publication representatives on site the day of the Pageant(s) and my child could be viewed on Facebook, the Citrus County Chamber of Commerce website, The Citrus County Chronicle, and Hometown Citrus Magazine, and other media outlets. By submitting this application and subsequent fees, as parent and/or guardian, I hereby release all liability to the Citrus County Chamber of Commerce and their associated media publications.
- Entry Fee is $10.00 per application, each pageant princess must submit an application