"Christmas in Toyland" - Inverness Parade (only)
Deadline: Nov 30, 2021 5:00 pm
Date: Dec 04, 2021 6:00 pm - Dec 11, 2021 1:00 pm
About the event
Citrus County Chamber annual Christmas Parades. Two Towns, Two Parades, Two (different) Days, ONE GREAT TIME! Crystal River Parade - Saturday, December 4th | 6:00 p.m. Inverness Parade - Saturday, December 11th | 12:00 p.m. Please note, there are TWO registrations for 2021. Each city has it's own registration. If you are wishing to be in BOTH parades, you will be required to fill...
Citrus County Chamber of Commerce
About the application
Strike Up the Band! Build Those Floats! Practice Your Caroling! And Let's Have (another) Parade!! Saturday, December 11th, 2021 12:00pm Inverness, Main Street
Terms & Conditions
Saturday, December 11th, 2021 Inverness "Christmas in Toyland" Parade participants are encouraged to decorate in accordance to the "Christmas in Toyladnm" theme. Vehicles and/or floats that are not decorated for the holidays, will not be permitted to paricipate in the parade route. Parade Rules & Information: Proof of Insurance, Waivers, Disclaimers, and...
|LEO, First Responders, Front Line Nurses, Military, Gov. Officials (seated)||$0||Please give a brief description: for example, float/boat/walking/fire truck, etc.|
|School affiliated Entry (Ex: band, drill team, flag corp)||$0||Please be sure you provide (above) a brief description of number of students, will you be walking and/or on a float, vehicle, etc.|
|Floral City Strawberr Festival Prince(s) and Princess(es)||$0||The Citrus County Chamber of Commerce is excited to have our reigning Strawberry Prince(s) and Princess(es) participating in the 2021 Christmas in Toyland Parade, please don't forget to wear your crown and sash ...|
|Reigning 2021 Pageant Recipient (other than Strawberry Pageant Prince/Princess)||$0||If you are a reigning 2021 pageant recipient, please provide the information in your registration. Please be prepared to assist with your vehicle, and/or walking. Please be sure you wear your 2021 crown and sash day of the parade.|
|Commercial Units (includes trailer) Please note, additional pricing below, more than one unit||$50||Please note this is for all commercial businesses, registering for the 2021 Christmas in Toyland. This includes if there is a trailer. If you have more than one vehicle (unit) that you wish to have in parade, please select the additional pricing option below.|
|Non-Commercial Float or Entry (includes trailer)||$25||Please note, if you wish to have more than one vehicle, and/or trailer in the parade, see below for additional (unit) pricing.|
|Religious and/or demonational entry; includes trailer||$25||lease note if you will have more than one vehicle, and/or trailer, you will need to select additional pricing below.|
|Additional vehicles, and/or floats (units)||$20||Additional fee is per unit. Businesses can have up to two trucks, cars, boats, motor homes, etc. Truck with trailer is considered on unit. Entrant must advise the Chamber of any additional units and pay the extra fee of $20 per unit. If you do not register additional vehicle/floats (units) you will be turned away day of Parade.|
Questions on the application
- First name
- Last name
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Disclaimer, Signature REQUIRED to participate in the parade
- Are you 18 years or older?
- Are you a Citrus County Chamber of Commerce member?
- Are you registering a car club, motorcyle group, ATV, club (Please note, limit to 15)
- Is the aentry a large bus, RV, and/or Fire Truck?
- Is this an animal entry?
- Will there be "walkers" alongside the float
- Is this a performing entry? (ex. band, dancers, flag corp) where walking and/or float is part of the entry?
- I have read the rules and guidelines for the 2021 Christmas in Toyland Crystal River Christmas Parade
- Contact name, email and cell number for questions regarding the parade, leading up to and day of
- Please provide a brief description of Parade entry (ex: length of float, from the nose of the vehicle pulling, to the end of the trailer?
- Plesae provide a copy of your vehicle insurance card.
- Will you be providing music (ex: will you have music on your float, required for placement)