2021 Entertainment Application
Deadline: Mar 31, 2021 11:59 pm
Date: Feb 27, 2021 9:00 am - Feb 28, 2021 4:00 pm
About the event
Our 55th Annual Festival event, celebrating the Sabal Palm tree and Florida the First in Cattle: 500 years of Ranching. Plenty of music, food, and fun for the whole family.
Swamp Cabbage Festival
About the application
Looking to become a musical act or entertainer at the 2021 Festival? Please complete the entire application in order to be considered as a performer for the festival.
Terms & Conditions
Submission does not guarantee acceptance into the Festival. This submission will be used for the purposes of hiring entertainment acts for the 2021 Festival and associated events. By submitting your application you agree to let Swamp Cabbage Festival, Inc. share your information within the Swamp Cabbage Festival network, that are looking to book entertainers associated with the...
Questions on the application
- First name
- Last name
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- What type of entertainment do you provide?
- What are your rates?
- What days and times are you available? (Festival Weekend is Feb 27 - Feb 28, 2021)
- Do you have a website, social media and or youtube page? Please provide links below.
- Entertainment acts/performers will be issued a tax form prior to the April 15th tax filing deadline. If hired, you be required to provide the appropriate IRS documentation. (W9 or W8-BEN) Will you be able to provide this information?
- If approved as an Entertainment act, please upload a copy of IRS forms for payment. W-9 for freelance musicians who are US citizens; W8-BEN for individuals who are not US citizens or US residents.