Dallas Pride Food Vendor
Deadline: May 01, 2023 11:00 pm
Date: Jun 03, 2023 11:00 am - Jun 03, 2023 9:00 pm
About the event
Our annual Pride festival with 300+ vendors, 5+ entertainment stages, Teen Pride, Family Pride Zone, plenty of food, and a fireworks show to end the night. Our organization is dedicated to producing events that promote a diverse, inclusive and positive image of the LGBTQ community for more than 39 years.
About the application
This application is to become a food vendor for the Dallas Pride Music Festival at Fair Park
Terms & Conditions
Vendor must commit to offering services during all festival hours. For good and valuable considerations received, the undersigned agrees to indemnify and hold harmless, Dallas Pride, its members, officers, directors, employees, sponsors, volunteers, contractors and agents from any and all liabilities, obligations, claims, damages, diminution in value, costs, and expenses (including all court... + More
|Saturday, June 3rd 11:00AM -9:00PM||$0||There is no charge by Dallas Pride to participate, however, Spectra Food & Beverage requires 30% after sales tax to be paid to them.|
|Saturday Power||$200||50amp Power|
Questions on the application
- First name
- Last name
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Specific Menu Discription
- Alternate Contact Phone Number
- Permit #
- Vendor agrees to pay 30% after sales tax at the end of each day of participation
- Vendor agrees to use a cash register with a tape readout or POS system to show sales
- Type of system used to track sales
- Type of Vendor
- Vendor size
- If Other, please clarify
- Do you agree to the Terms & Conditions at the top of this application?
- I hereby certify that I will be open and present at my booth during all advertised hours during the days I choose at Dallas Pride. I agree to follow all rules and regulations set forth by Dallas Pride staff and understand that failure to do so can result in immediate expulsion. I will have no illegal substances or weapons on my person or in my booth or vehicle during the festival. I also understand and agree that Dallas Pride reserves the absolute right to accept or reject any vendor for any reason.
- Is your business LGBTQ Owned/Operated?