Please indicate in order notes if you prefer print or cursive
- Stainless steel jewelry will not tarnish or change color.
Important Note:Hammered and hand-stamped jewelry is only created once your order is placed. Each piece will be unique and may differ slightly from the images shown.
In person, I grew up being very apologetic and nice ALL THE TIME, GeekyCutesy came to be in a time when I was finally growing out of that default niceness and finding my inner bitch. I like to think that GeekyCutesy is my inner bitch for your outer bitch! Balls out be yourself, empower yourself, be unapologetically you. And, if the you is really not that bitchy, that's fine! I've got non-bitchy stuff too ;)
- Because aluminum is lead and nickel free, most people will have no reaction when wearing aluminum jewelry.
- Hammered metal bracelets/rings can be easily adjusted slightly up or down in size. However, almost all metal will break if bent or stressed beyond its limits. Do no over-adjust your jewelry.
- Aluminum jewelry is lightweight and does not tarnish. It can be washed with mild soap if it becomes dull or dirty.
- Copper/Brass jewelry will tarnish/patina slightly over time, this just adds to the unique look of each bracelet. If you prefer the highly polished look, rub it with a polishing pad or gently scrub the metal with toothpaste (not gel).
Important Note: Hammered and hand-stamped jewelry is only created once your order is placed. Each piece will be unique and may differ slightly from the images shown. FONTS in particular may be different if you choose the Skinny width.
I do not accept returns.