This dark and beautiful print makes a great conversation piece in the home or dorm! Get a remarkable print that feels like a fine art piece but has a story meaningful to you. Your friends will surely comment about it and you can tell them the story of the painting and even what it means to you.
TITLE OF PAINTING: "Sacrifices"
- One large size print
- The story of the print mounted on the backing board
- Authentic signature signed by the original artist, Doug Hoppes
- 3/16 in. Bainbridge Clay Coated Foam Board
- FRAME IS NOT INCLUDED
- Size: 11 in. x 14 in.
- Printed on 100# Cover Cougar Opaque Cover Smooth white
- Sturdy Bainbridge backing board that can be used in case frame does not have backing
- Original artwork created by Doug Hoppes based on his own concepts
- Original story and unique meaning of the painting written by Doug Hoppes
What is it mean to be an adult? Do you get to do whatever you want? Is life easy and fun all of the time? No. Being an adult means that you take responsibility for your actions. It means that you HAVE to make those hard decisions. You can’t run away from it or let anyone else do it for you. Being an adult means that you live with the consequences of your actions… good or bad.
$5.00 (Flat rate on multiple orders from this seller)
Delivery restrictions may apply: Shipping is $5 to Anywhere in US,
$20 international (I will invoice you for additional shipping cost)
Refund & return policy
No refund or returns allowed on this purchase.
Exceptions may apply. Please message Doug for more information.