This leather cast iron pan handle cover is the perfect addition to any kitchen! It protects better than silicone handles and looks better too.
- fits most cast iron pans (was made specifically for lodge brand cast iron pans)
- main handle opening measures 2"across , narrowest point is 1.75" across, measures 4.5" in length
- made from thick, durable oil tanned leather
- can be left on the pan while cooking on the stove top, remove before oven use
- hand beveled edges
- 100% hand stitching with strong, white, waxed linen thread
I am very passionate about slow craft which means that everything you see here has been cut, stitched and finished by my own two hands. No machines used here!
The leather I use is hand picked by me from companies that have deemed the hide imperfect due to a brand or the color not being to their liking; this is the very reason that I use these hides. I want to breathe new life into something would have otherwise been discarded.
Delivery restrictions may apply: This item is made to order. Your cast iron skillet handle cover will ship within 3-5 business days after purchase.