* See more @ thefiberseed.com
"Merry & Bright" is made by the Besprinkled dye method. Sprinkled over the entire hank with little flecks of color. This one is sprinkled with flecks of Inchworm, Emerald, and Ruby. Pairs well with Single colors of Natural, Ruby, Inchworm, and Forest.
In this dyeing method, we sprinkle the dye onto the hank in a way that it allows for runs of color, not just specks of color as in our Speckled collection, and not full color sections as in out Kaleidoscope collection. Primarily on a Natural background, these are nice on their own for a lighter look or a nice complement to a darker, fuller toned skein.
• Our exclusively made blend
• 90% Merino Wool w/Nylon • Washable (superwashed)
• All American grown & processed wool
• Fully Worsted Spin (more durable)
• Recommended Care: Machine Wash Gentle, Dry Flat - for best results, use SOAK
• 250 yds; 230 m (+/-)
• 3.5 oz / 100 g • DK Weight
• 3 ply
• Knitting Gauge: 22 sts = 4 in US 6
• Crochet Gauge: 4 sc = 1" on a G / 4.5 mm
Delivery restrictions may apply: Free Shipping only available for domestic (US) purchases. For international shipping, please purchase from our website; thefiberseed.com
For our entire yarn stock, check out www dot thefiberseed dot com, or click the link is above (it looks like a link in a chain), and use code "SVFree" for free US shipping.
Family owned & operated since 2012.
We dye all our vivid & unique yarn by hand in our Blanchester, Ohio dye studio.
Exclusively made, American yarn.
From Sheep to Dye, these fibers have been in hands that care about what you make and how it’s used.
It is our primary concern to source our materials within the US. As you buy our yarn, you can be sure that your dollar is going to help small business families across the United States.