* See more @ thefiberseed.com
"Midsummer's Night" is single color tonal colorway. Inspired by the beautiful blue in the summer sky in the evening. Lighter than Navy, Darker than Bleu Royale.
Our Single collection of colors are not solids, but a collection of tonal colorways dyed with a single color. When we dye our Singles, we try not to level them too much to give them a depth on your completed piece.
• Our exclusively made blend
• 90% Merino Wool w/Nylon • Washable (superwashed)
• All American grown & processed wool
• Fully Worsted Spin (more durable)
• Recommended Care: Machine Wash Gentle, Dry Flat - for best results, use SOAK
• 250 yds; 230 m (+/-)
• 3.5 oz / 100 g • DK Weight
• 3 ply
• Knitting Gauge: 22 sts = 4 in US 6
• Crochet Gauge: 4 sc = 1" on a G / 4.5 mm
Delivery restrictions may apply: Free Shipping only available for domestic (US) purchases. For international shipping, please purchase from our website; thefiberseed.com
For our entire yarn stock, check out www dot thefiberseed dot com, or click the link is above (it looks like a link in a chain), and use code "SVFree" for free US shipping.
Family owned & operated since 2012.
We dye all our vivid & unique yarn by hand in our Blanchester, Ohio dye studio.
Exclusively made, American yarn.
From Sheep to Dye, these fibers have been in hands that care about what you make and how it’s used.
It is our primary concern to source our materials within the US. As you buy our yarn, you can be sure that your dollar is going to help small business families across the United States.