* See more at thefiberseed.com
"Silver Linings" is made by the Speckled dye method. Speckled with Glint and Silver on a Natural background.
With this dye method, we dash specks of color over the entire hank. These can be used like a single color to give you a somewhat uniform blend of speckled colors throughout.
• Our exclusively made blend
• 90% Merino Wool w/Nylon • Washable (superwashed)
• All American grown & processed wool
• Fully Worsted Spin (more durable)
• Recommended Care: Machine Wash Gentle, Dry Flat - for best results, use SOAK
• 510 yds; 465 m (+/-)
• 4.8 oz / 136 g
• Sock / Fingering Weight
• 2 ply • Knitting Gauge: 32 sts = 4" US 2
• Crochet Gauge: 5 sc = 1" on a D / 3.25 mm
Delivery restrictions may apply: Free Shipping only available for domestic (US) purchases. For international shipping, please purchase from our website; thefiberseed.com
For our entire yarn stock, check out www dot thefiberseed dot com, or click the link is above (it looks like a link in a chain), and use code "SVFree" for free US shipping.
Family owned & operated since 2012.
We dye all our vivid & unique yarn by hand in our Blanchester, Ohio dye studio.
Exclusively made, American yarn.
From Sheep to Dye, these fibers have been in hands that care about what you make and how it’s used.
It is our primary concern to source our materials within the US. As you buy our yarn, you can be sure that your dollar is going to help small business families across the United States.