Crafted from a vintage Carrigaline Pottery, County Cork, Ireland. Measures .75" x 1.5"
n<em><strong>About Carrigaline Pottery</strong></em>
nCarrigaline Pottery began production in 1928 and made a name for itself by producing memorabilia for the 1932 Eucharistic Congress in Dublin. It went on to produce a successful line of commemorative and souvenir ware. Products also carried the name Carrig Ware until the company closed in 1979.
Refund & return policy
No refund or returns allowed on this purchase.
Exceptions may apply. Please message Liam for more information.