Alberetor welcomes you with open arms, and extended claws! In the fifth episode of the Chronicle of the Throne of Thorns you will find the epic adventure The Haunted Waste, along with support for creating your own adventures in the lost lands of the south and in a war-torn Ambria. The people of the Davokar region are again threatened by war and famine, and this is before an even deadlier aggressor appears, shaded by the tall trees at the edge of the forest…
- The adventure The Haunted Waste, where the player characters visit the darkened, twisted realm south of the Titans for their most vital and perilous mission to date.
- Maps and descriptions of Alberetor and Lyastra, including a dozen specific persons, locations, and events that the player characters may encounter.
- Guidelines for traveling through the lost south, along with tables that can be used to create or randomly design single challenges as well as smaller adventure landscapes.
- A chapter on the Ambrian civil war, that accounts for its developments and important turning points, and that presents hooks for adventures in the battle-scarred land.
- New tables with curiosities, mystical treasures and artifacts, and a customized list of mishaps which can affect uninformed and ill-prepared adventurers.
- Note that this book requires access to the Symbaroum Core Rulebook, and that it does not come into its own without the Advanced Player’s Guide, the Game Master’s Guide and the Monster Codex.
Refund & return policy
No refund or returns allowed on this purchase.
Exceptions may apply. Please message Anna for more information.
Free League Publishing is a Swedish publisher and game creator dedicated to speculative fiction in various forms. We have created and published a range of award-winning tabletop role-playing games, board games and art books set in strange and wondrous worlds. Through the distorting mirrors of fantasy and science fiction we reflect on our own world, its history and future.
Our game portfolio include the official ALIEN The Roleplaying Game (Gold ENNIE for Best Game 2020), the Nordic horror roleplaying game Vaesen based on the works by the praised Johan Egerkrans, the pitch-black apocalyptic fantasy RPG Mörk Borg, the alternate ’90s RPG Things from the Flood and the alternate ’80s Tales from the Loop (winner of five ENNIE Awards 2017, including Best Game) based on the worlds of the acclaimed Simon Stålenhag, the sandbox retro fantasy Forbidden Lands (winner of four ENNIE Awards 2019), the postapocalyptic Mutant: Year Zero (Silver ENNIE for Best Rules 2015), and the space adventure Coriolis – The Third Horizon (Judge’s Spotlight Award 2017) as well as the praised dark fantasy RPG Symbaroum.