The Edelweiss Jacquard Kitchen Tea Towel is a unique design with the national flower of Austria, Switzerland and Bavaria. (Many fans of "The Sound of Music" are familiar with the song "Edelweiss".)
Our Jacquard Kitchen Tea Towels are designed by our family and woven in the old world French tradition in Czech Republic, Europe. These are highly absorbent, luxury linens for the kitchen, the wall, or just for decor.
Why are our towels special?
• Our textiles are designed by our family and woven on old Jacquard looms in Czech Republic, Europe.
• Jacquard weaving has a long tradition in Europe - France, Italy, Czech Republic...
• In 1801, French weaver Joseph Jacquard invented a loom attachment which automated how patterns were woven.
• We still use old Jacquard looms which use traditional Jacquard punch cards.
• Our textiles can be used as Kitchen Tea Towels or purely as decoration, for hanging on a wall, etc.
• 100% cotton
• Easy to Care For! Machine wash (40c/104f), tumble dry low, cool iron.
• Size: roughly 19 inches wide by 31 inches long
• Woven in Czech Republic, Europe
• The more they are used, washed and dried, the more soft and moisture absorbent they become.
Length/Depth: 31 in
Width: 19 in
Height: 0 in
Length/Depth: 12 in
Width: 8 in
Height: 1 in
Delivery restrictions may apply: Only shipping in US/Canada
Our kitchen tea towels and bath towels are designed by our family in St Louis and woven on old Jacquard looms in Czech Republic, Europe. In 1801, French weaver Joseph Jacquard invented a loom attachment which automated how patterns were woven. We still use old looms which continue in his tradition and use traditional Jacquard punch cards.