A 5×7 watercolor and ink cartoon, drawn by me for the 2020 The 100 Day Project (#the100dayproject). Each day, for 100 days in a row, I make a random shape with watercolor paint, and then I use ink to turn the shape into a cartoon.
Each 100 Day Project cartoon is one of a kind, different, and unique!
The cartoon is matted in an 8″ x 10″ white mat, and ready for framing in any standard 8″ x 10″ frame. Ships inside a padded mailer, inside a sealed plastic bag with a rigid backing board. The backing board also says the name of the painting, the day (out of 100) and features my signature.
Day 57: Avocado – an avocado can’t wait to be guacamole
* Matted inside a white 8×10 mat.
* Comes in a sealed protective bag with a backer board.
* Colored with watercolor paint.
* Details added with ink.
* Each drawing is on 140 LB. cold press watercolor paper.
* Original art is 5 inches by 7 inches. Mat is 8″ x 10″ and will fit any 8″ x 10″ frame.
* Signed by me!
* One of a kind, original art watercolor painting. NOT a print!
* FREE USA SHIPPING!
* Comes with bonus goodies!
Delivery restrictions may apply: Shipped First Class Package via USPS. Tracking number will be provided upon shipping.
I’m a cartoonist living in Lansing, Michigan who primarily works with ink and watercolor, and also digitally. In addition to art, I also write and draw the all-ages fantasy comic Foxes & Boxes. The first Foxes & Boxes book, Volume One: No Refunds!, is for sale on Amazon.