This vegan leather journal is made from cork, a natural and sustainable material which makes this journal the perfect leather alternative gift!
- journal measures 6" x 4"
- 200 pages (counting both sides) 67 lb, unlined, cream colored paper
- paper is sturdy, acid free and works wonderfully with all dry media, pen and ink and can even handle light washes
- strong waxed linen thread binding the pages directly to the cover
- the long stitch binding method so pages lay flat, allowing you to fill up every inch of them
- cover and closure made from cotton backed cork fabric.
I am very passionate about slow craft which means that everything you see here has been cut, stitched and finished by my own two hands. No machines used here!
The cork that I use is lightweight but durable and backed with cotton fabric. As cork is a natural materials, it has slight variations in appearance, expect your journal to be similar but not identical to the one pictured.
$7.00 (Flat rate on multiple orders from this seller)