This rustic leather journal just screams to be thrown in a bag and taken on an adventure with it hand held size and beautiful, natural leather edge! It is the perfect size to be a travel sketchbook and diary and the classic design makes it a great fit for both men and women.
- journal measures 6" x 4"
- 200 pages (counting both sides) 67 lb, unlined, bright white paper
- paper is sturdy, acid free and works wonderfully with all dry media, pen and ink and can even handle light washes
- strong waxed linen thread binding the pages directly to the cover
- the long stitch binding method so pages lay flat, allowing you to fill up every inch of them
- cover and closure made from beautiful, oil tanned leather and features the natural edge of the leather
I am very passionate about slow craft which means that everything you see here has been cut, stitched and finished by my own two hands. No machines used here!
The leather I use is top quality, full grain, Minnesota made leather from SB Foot. I use this leather because its the gold standard in American made leather and believe that heirloom quality journals need heirloom quality leather.
$7.00 (Flat rate on multiple orders from this seller)