This compass leather journal is ready for an adventure! Whether you have great plans to backpack across the country and just explore your own backyard, this handmade travel journal will be the perfect place for you to record your thoughts and discoveries. It doesn't matter if you write, sketch or take photos; this book can handle it all.
- journal measures 6" x 4"
- 200 pages (counting both sides) 67 lb, unlined, bright white paper
- paper is sturdy, acid free and works wonderfully with all dry media, pen and ink and can even handle light washes
- strong waxed linen thread binding the pages directly to the cover
- the long stitch binding method so pages lay flat, allowing you to fill up every inch of them
- cover and closure made from beautiful, oil tanned leather
- a compass design that I created and hand stitched directly to the cover
I am very passionate about slow craft which means that everything you see here has been cut, stitched and finished by my own two hands. No machines used here!
The leather I use is top quality, full grain, Minnesota made leather from SB Foot. I use this leather because its the gold standard in American made leather and believe that heirloom quality journals deserve heirloom quality leather.
$7.00 (Flat rate on multiple orders from this seller)