This artwork is part of the Windscapes Series
- Only the finest quality materials are used to create this fine art photograph.
- 100% cotton, acid free fine art paper with a luxurious, silky smooth matte finish.
- All prices and sizes include matte and frame.
- White archival matte (2” for small & medium, 3” for large) and foam backing
1" satin black gallery style frame with glass.
- Limited edition of 25, except for small sizes, which are open edition.
To view various sizes available, please visit my site
The Windscapes Series is a collection of painterly photographs that capture the beauty and strength of that invisible force, the Wind. Mighty, patient and persistent, over time it can move mountains. A deep understanding of it can power incredible journeys.
“The Wind is a magical force, the Lake a magnificent stage. The buzz of a large metropolis fades away. The great effort of steering and racing is hidden in the distance. From the shore, it is one grand performance where playful, proud and graceful poses cross paths with rhythmic threads of wildlife. Welcome to the Windscapes of Toronto’s waterfront.”
Fine Art Photography
Length/Depth: 9 in
Width: 9 in
Height: 2 in
Delivery restrictions may apply: Please contact me about shipping costs.
If you are located in the Greater Toronto Area, I am happy to do porch pick up
Refund & return policy
No refund or returns allowed on this purchase.
Exceptions may apply. Please message Tash for more information.
Meet your seller
Award winning fine art photographer with a mission to uncover and celebrate beauty, even in the most unusual places.
Exhale. Find your Calm.