Food Vendor Application
Deadline: Apr 03, 2020 11:59 pm
Date: May 15, 2020 6:30 pm - May 15, 2020 10:00 pm
About the event
Flowery Branch Block Parties are a series of free community events produced by Discover Lake Lanier for the City of Flowery Branch. The Block Parties include live music, food trucks, kids activities and general fun to be had by all. Our May 2020 event will kick of the season celebrating the Decades We Love - with a street party dedicated to the 2000s
Discover Lake Lanier
About the application
Join us as a food vendor during our 2020 Block Party season. Events will be in May, June, July, Sept, Oct and Dec. We'll be celebrating the Decades that Rock as we turn back the clock from the 2000's to the 1950's Our events are growing and we expect record crowds this season. Last year average attendance was between 1,500 and 3,000 (with over 5,000 in December) We limit food...
Terms & Conditions
About the application This application is for all Food Vendors, the event has an average attendance of 1,500-3,000 people monthly. Approved applicants will be selected based on event needs, application date submitted and availability. If weather becomes a factor, the event will not be canceled until the actual day of the event. You will then be contacted by an event official to let you know of...
|Entree Food Truck||$95||This option is for food vendors who plan to sell entrée items. These vendors may also sell side dishes, desserts, drinks and snacks. Fees will be processed the Friday preceding the approved event date.|
|Snack Food Truck||SOLD OUT||This option is for snack food vendors. These vendors may sell snacks, desserts, drinks and other specialty foods not considered entrees. Fees will be processed the Friday preceding the approved event dates.|
|City of Flowery Branch Business||$35||This option is for food vendors who currently hold a business license to serve in the City of Flowery Branch. These vendors may sell entrees, side dishes, desserts, drinks and snacks. Fees will be processed the Friday preceding the approved event date.|
Questions on the application
- Business Name
- Contact Name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- I have read and understand the terms and conditions provided in this application.
- What type of vendor are you?
- Please indicate how much space you will need.
- Please indicate if you will need power. (All trucks are required to provide their own power)
- Please upload a photo of your food truck/booth.
- What type of food/drink do you sell?
- Upload photos of your menu
- Upload a copy of your Flowery Branch business license if applicable
- Minimum pictures required: 1
- Please attach photos of your food truck/food tent set up. We'd also appreciate photos of your food products and menu with prices. Jpeg file type preferred.