Application deadline has passed
Services - Vendor
Deadline: Oct 30, 2020 11:59 pm
Date: Nov 28, 2020 10:00 am - Nov 29, 2020 7:00 pm
About the event
A free two-day festival in Downtown Orlando celebrating 110+ cultures through art, food and interactive installations. Saturday, Nov. 28 from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 29 from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
About the application
Before starting your application, please note that: 1) You will be required to enter a credit card information for the fee payment but you will only be charged after your application is approved. We will let you know by email when the payment will be processed. 2) Approval notifications will be sent via email by October 31st, 2020. 3) Read the Terms & Conditions before applying.
Terms & Conditions
1. SPACE 1.1. Vendor tent spaces are 10’ wide and 15’ deep unless the Vendor paid for additional space. 1.2. All Vendors need to bring their own tents, tables, power cords, and chairs. 1.3. All tents must be weighted to be secured from wind. Tent stacking is not allowed. 1.4. Electricity up to 10 amps of power is provided upon request and availability. If a Vendor uses...
|Space - Non-Profits & Associations||$100||Bring your own tent, table, chairs, etc.|
|Space - Service||$200||Space only. Bring your own tent, table, chairs, etc.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- What is the name of your organization or business?
- Is it a Non-Profit organization?
- Which country or heritage is represented in your region or most common customers?
- List the service(s) you would like to sell or promote.
- Add a short description of your business or organization. If you are selected this description will be listed on the website.
- If you have pictures of your services, please upload them.