Deadline: Mar 31, 2023 11:59 pm (GMT-05:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Date: Sep 02, 2023 10:00 am - Sep 04, 2023 4:00 pm
About the event
Frankfort Fall Festival is a nationally recognized Arts & Crafts Fair produced by the Frankfort Chamber of Commerce. In 2022, Frankfort Fall Festival was ranked number 20 in the Sunshine Artist Magazine's Top 100 Best Classic & Contemporary Craft Shows!
Frankfort Chamber of Commerce
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|Application fees||$50||Non-refundable||There is a $50 non-refundable application fee which is charged upon application. The deadline to apply is March 31st.|
|10x10 Booth||$550||Single booth space is 10 feet wide and 10 feet deep.|
|Electric - up to 15 amps||$125||Electricity is available, however is limited. All requests for electricity will be reviewed but cannot be guaranteed. Fees for electricity will be charged upon acceptance and approval of electricity request|
|Electric - 15-20 amps||$150||Electricity is available, however is limited. All requests for electricity will be reviewed but cannot be guaranteed. Fees for electricity will be charged upon acceptance and approval of electricity request|
|Certificate of Insurance||$100||A Certificate of Insurance which provides proof of general business liability insurance in the minimal amount of $1,000,000 is required by all Artisans accepted in the show. Your name or company name from your application must be on this certificate and the dates of the 2022 Festival must be covered. You MUST list the Frankfort Chamber of Commerce and the Village of Frankfort as additional insureds.|
|Oversized Parking||$200||Non-refundable||A limited number of parking spots adjacent to the Fest are available for RVs or over-sized vehicles. All requests are reviewed, however are not guaranteed.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Please describe your work.
- Please choose your medium category:
- If your answer to Question 11 was Other, please describe your category
- I certify that my work is not "Buy-Sell" or Production work and completely made by me
- How many booths are you applying for?
- Will you require electric?
- Do you have a preference on set up day? Set-up times are determined based on booth location and can be either Friday between 4 and 8pm or Saturday morning between 5 and 9 am. No Artisan is allowed to set-up on Friday evening, unless assigned. Please note we do our best to accomodate all requests but cannot guarantee.
- Have you participated in Fall Fest in prior years?
- If this is your first year applying to Fall Fest, how did you hear of us?
- Do you have a location request? Please note we will consider all requests, however we cannot guarantee a specific space
- Will you be providing your own Certificate of Insurance per the Contract Rules and Guidelines?
- I, agree and understand that by signing below, that all electronic signatures are the legal equivalent of my manual/handwritten signature and I consent to be legally bound to this agreement, the Booth Information, the Contract Rules and Guidelines, the Work Certification and Hold Harmless Statement and any other attached document.
- Minimum pictures required: 8
- Each application must include at least 8 color photos of your products. Photos required to be submitted are; 4 photos of your product, 1 photo illustrating the steps involved in making your products, 1 photo of you in your workspace, 1 of your materials used and 1 of your booth set-up. The only exception is for photography. Photos required to be submitted are; 6 photos of your product, 1 photo of your equipment and 1 photo of your booth set-up.