Application is in draft mode by event organizer
Marietta Square Restaurant Application
Deadline: Mar 20, 2020 5:00 pm
Date: Apr 26, 2020 11:00 am - Apr 26, 2020 7:00 pm
About the event
Get your taste buds and dancing shoes ready for Taste of Marietta, one of the largest and most exciting food festivals in Georgia, as it celebrates its 27th year on Sunday, April 26th, 2020.
Marietta Visitors Bureau
About the application
We invite you to participate in the 27th Annual Taste of Marietta Sunday, April 26, 2020 from 11:00 am-7:00 pm! This fun event, an annual favorite of the community, is designed to promote and showcase the restaurants of Marietta and Cobb County. The festival uses all four sides of the Square and has had great success! Taste of Marietta is considered a city sanctioned event. As you are aware,...
Terms & Conditions
This is an application to reserve your space. Due to excessive demand of the festival, a restaurant selection process is instituted every year. Space is limited. Not all applicants will be chosen. The registration fee includes: • 10’x10’ tented space • One 8 foot table & 2 chairs • Health Department Permit • Promotional materials and inclusion in...
|Vendor space||$350||Vendor space includes (1) 10'x10' tented space, (1) 8' table, (2) chairs *Note: if applying for more than one space, please note if spaces should be together or in separate locations|
|Barricade/fencing for smokers/open flame grills||$35||**Each piece of fencing is 4 ft high and 6 ft wide. Please read note regarding barricades.|
|Electricity||$50||Purchase if you need electricity the day of the festival. Please note electricity is NOT included in your registration. 10 amps outlet -- Two outlets max NO generators are allowed! Please read rules and regulations regarding electricity.|
|Extra Tables (8 ft. tables)||$15|
|T-shirts||$15||Please include sizes|
|Roaming Advertising (see rules and regulations)||$250||You are allowed to promote your restaurant at your booth, but you must have a Roaming Advertising Permit - purchased in advanced – to hand out samples/coupons/postcards away from your booth. You may not sell food when roaming, but you may pass out free samples. The cost of this permit is $250 per person. The use of megaphones while roaming is prohibited. Vendors violating the Roaming Advertising regulations will immediately forfeit the $500 deposit.|
|Security Deposit||$500||You MUST pay a $500 security deposit. This will be returned after the festival IF the rules and regulations are followed.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Onsite Contact Name and Number
- Offsite Emergency Contact Name and Number
- Does your restaurant have a physical location?
- Please fill out and upload the Health Department Permit form.
- Please list the items on the menu you will serve the day of the festival. Inlcude price. ($1-$5 strictly enforced)
- How should your restaurant name appear on the booth banner?
- What equipment will you be bringing to Taste of Marietta? (Grills, smokers, fryers, warmers, etc.) Please be as specific as possible. Also please read enclosed information on electricity requirements and smokers/open flame grill regulations
- First Choice: Food Judging Categories (See rules & regulations for more details) You will be asked to bring a sample of two dishes to our judges. It will be a sample from which all 5 judges can have a bite or small serving of. Judges will be provided with silverware, plates, and napkins. More details and information will be provided with your time slot. Please call Courtney Spiess at 770.257.0429 if you have any questions!
- Second Choice: Food Judging Categories (See rules & regulations for more details) You will be asked to bring a sample of two dishes to our judges. It will be a sample from which all 5 judges can have a bite or small serving of. Judges will be provided with silverware, plates, and napkins. More details and information will be provided with your time slot. Please call Courtney Spiess at 770.257.0429 if you have any questions!
- If purchasing T-shirts, please list sizes.
- I have read and agree with the rules and regulations. Please sign your name.